Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

Ah, Mr. 3 will be necessary as a lockpick once they get down to level 5. :D And look at that! Crocodile is in the adjacent cell! O_O I bet Mr. 3 will bust him out too to help in the escape. And whitebeard is critical in the power struggle of the world! If he were to die all hell would break loose on all the islands that he has territory over! Jimbei is wishing for a miracle and Luffy is coming!!! *dies waiting for next chapter* :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think Jimbei will die or sacrifice himself for saving Luffy when he gets down there ... next chapter will be a surprise if they suddenly focus on WB, and Shanks' progression in this whole equation! Why haven't they alerted the Shichibukai's as yet? What's Impel Down's main giant dude doing about this so far? I'm VEEEEEEERRY curious! Moreover, we'll get to see Jimbei's ability, maybe he has a way to get Luffy n crew back together ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yes Sir Crock is getting in on this somehow I'm sure ^_^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Level 4 is gonna be epic

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

As much as I love what's going on ... don't get me wrong, I LOVE what's going on ... but, those demon guards (Blugori if I remember correct) were weak, and I'm disappointed Luffy's not had to use his Haki so far, it's been a walk in the park for him with help or without, irrespective. But, what I notice in bigger arcs is that Luffy (and/or crew) is defeated, and he will bounce back ... this time he's learnt Haki, don't know if he knows how to use it or control it though, they haven't displayed that aspect so far. He could've Haki'ed his way inside Impel Down for what's worth.

The other thing bothering me is the pace they're beating each level at ... I know it's gotta be quick so they're undetected, etc. etc. but, it can't be that easy!! The first issue is getting inside Impel Down which seems hard, but is that the only issue? So, a guy like Smoker can get through any level without being detected? I mean, that's a serious flaw for Impel Down not to consider.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It seems that impel down is setup to keep prisoners in and as it is now, all the prisoners are still in impel down. The fact that luffy got past all the massive security on the outside of the place was lucky for him, because even after he gets Ace free, how in the hell will they actually escape? It also looked like they only put seastone handcuffs on confirmed DF users on the 4th floor and down. Mr. 1 was bleeding from a gash on his head which means he had seastone handcuffs on.

Luffy is just a mad powerhouse. The fact that hes taking out the blugori's and other guards so easily just shows how much power he really has. Only someone of luffy's calibur stands a chance at storming such a place. And if not for running into the people he has it all seems to be working out for him. I think Luffy's luck is the only thing thats keeping him from being caught at almost any turn. But maybe that 'luck' is his uncontrollable haki powers leaking thru and aiding him in his quest. :bingo:

Its a damn good thing the rest of his nakama aren't there. Aside from Zoro, everyone would have only held him back. And even if Zoro was there he'd only get lost. :P

So far there hasn't been a sign of a guard being affected by his Haki, and he has the rare one where he too can put em all to sleep like Rayleigh or Shanks have shown us so far.

Yeah, even if he saves Ace, getting him outta there will be an issue, unless he also frees Jimbei (an obvious scenario), and the people with Luffy free their own respective head honchos/ friends. BUT, with the execution time closing in, and the fact that everyone now knows there's been a breakin and it's Luffy trying to save his brother, they might get the execution up to speed. If that happens, it'll be darn interesting ... think about the despair he'd face after all that effort, more importantly I'm sure there's gonna be a badass guy protecting Ace for the execution or taking him to the execution site, etc. etc. and if it's an Admiral like Kizaru, Luffy's screwed all by himself. I won't have Chii with me starting tonight me thinks, so I won't have time to go back n read on the particulars of the execution :P

If Luffy saved Jimbei, we'll see Jimbei's DF powers for sure ...

If Jimbei is a DF user, how would the curse affect a merman!? O_O If he was a hammer, he'd sink, but he wouldn't drown because he can breath underwater. Would he just walk along the sea floor and would his DF powers be nulled under water? All the shikibukai so far have been DF users. The only ones that aren't confirmed DF users yet are Hawkeyes and Jimbei. I think Jimbei isn't a DF user tho. I have a feeling he'll be their only means of an under water escape from impel down.

What a chapter, if the anime is well done, I might even tear up on that resolve if it's shown so epicly. I'm surprised he hasn't used Haki at all so far, bummed about it. Magellan's ability is pretty good for an offensive, and defensive, unless you have someone with a repeling power to fight him. You think attacks like Soru or the super punch/ kick air wave thing that the CP9 dudes did would have an effect on Magellan or rather, 'hit' him? If Luffy's hands could touch/ hit him rather than go past/ through his liquid body, I'm guessing it could be done. It's not like hitting Smoker!

Sign in to follow this