Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

Finally get to see everyone in action! WB pwned Aokiji. Mihawk's biggest slash was countered by the Diamond guy. I'm pretty excited to see where Shanks/ Dragon come in this scenario, and what'll happen when Luffy n crew come on board, plus there's also BB n his new crew member to worry about.

I THINK WB will get to a point where he'll be losing the battle, and that's when Luffy will make his appearance. He is a lil far off, so it'll take him time to get to where the battle's at, plus now the sea's frozen, so he'd have to run to get there X'D ...

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Holy shit this chapter was awesome!!!! :D WB was able to quake blast aokiji!!! I wasn't expecting that! And then Marco has some sort of ether flame fruit power. I have a feeling its a logia... and hes probably strong enough on his own to fight off Kizaru. Oh shit, it looks like WB has some damn strong guys on his team. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Those 2 guys under WB have abilities to counter the likes of the most dreaded Admirals ... HAHAHAHAHA!! Monster crew indeed. Where's the rest of the audience like Smoker?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't know. Didn't Smoker get promoted to vice admiral after the alabaster arc? But then he refused the promotion? Maybe his on assignment somewhere else... or maybe the marines/wg have a reinforcement fleet lying in wait....

And holy crap, now that I'm thinking of it, if WB was able to hit Aokiji with a quake blast, it makes sense why Mihawk said something about being in his range and then attacked him. If WB can hit Aokiji like that and everyone is within his range of his quake blast attack.. it makes sense why WB would pop up right in the middle of that bay. Whitebeard should be able to instant one-hit kill anyone within a certain radius of him with that quake attack. O_O

14.jpg

He's right there ;) ... I think he'll sit back and watch what happens because he doesn't believe in the WG's idea of justice.

Unless you have someone who counters the flame, because the key to his immortality with that DF is that his flame lets or allows him to recover from damages, etc. So if you have a mizu guy or acid or even Magellan's poison ability against a flame - anything liquid could be an interesting battle.

True. Magellan could probably still f*ck him up. But with him being a Zoan type, couldn't he turn into an actual flaming bird body and recover from any and all injuries? If Zoans have 3 different transformations, then Marco has a human body, phoenix body and what else? O_O

Zoans have 3 transformations? I didn't know! I always thought there was a somewhat mid transformation and a full-on transformation. If it's 2, then Marco's fire is a partial transformation maybe, and the full is turning into that bird maybe?

Holy crap. Poor Oz Jr.... :(

Zoans have 3 transformations? I didn't know! I always thought there was a somewhat mid transformation and a full-on transformation. If it's 2, then Marco's fire is a partial transformation maybe, and the full is turning into that bird maybe?

Lucci had more powerful techniques and he was able to use a 'life return' move like that hair guy in CP9... With that technique he was able to turn his hybrid huge muscle mode into a small muscle faster mode, kind of like Chopper using a jumping point, except Lucci didn't have to use a rumble ball for his fourth/partial transformation.

Remember that Chopper has 3 initial forms too. His regular form as a deer for carrying Nami and Robbin's shopping supplies (poor chopper), his hybrid form which he walks around in all the time as his cute little self, and then his full animal form which is his full human form with no antlers.

But remember in impel down, those huge animal guards? Crocodile called them "released zoan users" and that released zoans have incredible strength and recovery abilities. So, a 'released zoan' is the fourth transformation and its really advanced. Chopper can do a released zoan state.. thats what happens to him when he eats 3 rumble balls.. but the transformation is too advanced for him and he can't control it...

What if Marco is so powerful he can achieve and control a released zoan form? What monstrous power would he have in a massive phoenix flame bird mode? He'd probably be able to incinerate all the shikibukai. O_O

The end of the next chapter is kinda what we've all been waiting for ... Luffy arrives! Now this's what I predict ... Luffy's gonna get help from his team, it'll be a good battle between ex-Shichibukai Croc, Jimbei and the current lot. Luffy will not stand out in his battle techniques, but when Ace's on the verge of being executed (seeing as they're gonna have an early execution) Luffy will unleash that Haki of his ... stun everyone (except his team cos they know he can use this haki type), and ... HAHAHA I can't think beyond this right now cos picturing this happen is so awesome!

I didn't read the spoilers, the chapter came out scanlated on thursday. :P

Do you think the gates of justice are still opened from when Luffy and the others went thru? Maybe Blackbeard will show up and attack all of whitebeard's guys from behind? Or do you think BB doesn't even care about his title as shikibukai anymore because he was able to get into impel down? and maybe that was his goal for getting into the shikibukai to begin with? :confused: But I'm still wondering what or who he needed to get from impel down aside from just recruiting someone he didn't even know to begin with.

Blackbeard's plans are a bit up in the air right now ... seeing as he can move on to the New World for other conquests or important fruit users that we don't know about. That would be a shocker if he really wasn't interested in all the powers on this side, and dreamt of something bigger, which is kinda like something he'd do, seeing as it's something Luffy would do too, and they both share the same passion. So, I don't really know ... I haven't thought about it really ... because ... this fracking battle is so AWESOME!

I just read the new chapter, and I'll tell you what, everything went from good, better, best, excellent, cumtastic et all ... especially the last thing that Whitebeard said. It gave me a lil chill in my backbone X'D

Sign in to follow this