Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

...I warned ya, Aint nobody safe. anybody can die cuz the rule done been broken

My poor sweet Ace :( that was a cruel death.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

In a way, it wasn't all that bad, considering he did get saved, and he was happy to see Luffy again, AND he didn't die on top of the altar/ ramp all alone, he had his brother by his side.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

AIKANU, History. SWATTED LIKE A FLY LIKE HE DESERVES TO BE. Heck, I went around practicing WB's moves around the office.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

slowly but surely Oda has been leading us into much darker territory.

Luffy beat the shit out of GOD in Skypeia freeing the people from their oppressive false deity. Let that sink in for a minute. Standing up to and defeating false gods.......

In Water 7 Ussop stood up for Merry because as captain Luffy could not, the safety of his crew had to come first. Luffy vs Ussop; who would have thought the two of them would ever have that kind of a fight? Zoro went hard case over the mutiny laying down some harsh rules of the sea.

Sogeking burned the flag at Enies Lobby and the Mugiwara Pirates declared war on the World Government. The WG's response was kill everyone and everything on the island, try to cover up the rebellion that took place there.

One could argue Moria stole more then shadows, he metaphorically stole souls to reanimate corpses to do his bidding. Zoro was close to death when the fighting was all over.

Slave trade on Shabondy, discrimination, and the untouchable ruling elite that even the military might of the world bows down to.

Breaking into Impel Down and the okama rampage that followed leading us to this battle at Marineford.

Ace is dead. Luffy's bro since early childhood suffered and died in his arms and Luffy's mind has snapped. The old man is half dead and you know he's taking the whole place into the sea with him. The bodies from this battle will be piled high.

The happy nobody dies in One Piece rule of thumb hasn't just been disregarded, Oda blew it to smithereens in the most heartbreaking of ways. We all saw how they reacted to letting Merry go to the sea floor; just what in the hell do you think Luffy's going to do about the bastards that killed his living breathing brother? I'll take a guess that he's going to want some kind of revenge, the destruction of the WG; the same goal Dragon has.

With Whitebeard dead and his armada in chaos and despair the remaining three emperors will be fighting each other and the WG for the territory. Teach just wants it all and we can't rule out the involvement of the revolutionary army in the new world, hell we should expect it.

Its not a happy little pirate adventure anymore where they beat up bad guys along the way. It's killing time.

Something about Zoro has been gnawing at my guts since he fought Kuma on Thriller Bark. I fear he wont live long enough to enjoy the title of worlds greatest swordsman.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Blackbeard used the world government. He caught Ace and became a shikibukai, he used that title and the resulting chaos of Ace's execution to get into impel down and recruit some serious badasses to join his crew.. And then he comes back just in time to finish off the remains of everyone thats been fighting to the death. WB will be dead, marineford will be sank, the marines will have lost a significant portion of their strongest marines, and with WB's forces taking a beating too, Black Beard will be in a position to claim WB's emperor status.

AIKANU, History. SWATTED LIKE A FLY LIKE HE DESERVES TO BE. Heck, I went around practicing WB's moves around the office.

I don't think Aikanu is dead. WB smashed the shit out of him, but I have a feeling he might live thru it... and that will lead to a huge showdown with Luffy. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't think Zoro will die, I actually think he is setting him up to be more hardcore of a character. Luffy will probably be out for blood but the rest of his happy go lucky crew might have some problems with that. But with Zoro backing him up, I think the others will find it easier to go that route.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

If Zoro's life is forfeit it will be after he fights Mihawk and wins the worlds best title. To kill him off before that would be too cruel for even Oda

*glares at Oda* :scold:

Zoro must be allowed to finish and make his promise/dream come true; hes a main character for chrissake!

I would not be totally surprised if one of the monster strong SH die (fatal wound scenario) protecting one of the weaker dudes that haven't burned away half their life expectancy. I don't think it will be anytime soon but the end goal is Raftel and shitz will prolly go down hardcore there.

Going Merry was the test model for a lot of things. Oda goes out of his way to make Merry 'alive' and seen as a nakama. That ship went through hell, there isn't a boat on all the Great Lakes that could do what Merry did and survive. The first time I saw the clear image of her busted keel my heart dropped into my stomach, I grew up in a boat town. Now maybe I was just in the denial phase of my bereavement or maybe I just knew ~a combination of writers/fans instinct~ that when Merry was kicked out into Aqua Lagoona I knew she would be seen again, I knew she would get them the fuck out of Enies Lobby I knew because she was a Mugiwara Pirate too and they never say die and they always save each other!!! Ussop is the conduit Oda uses to enforce the idea and in the end Merry spoke to them all. It was the first kinda death and was a red flag flappin on a mountain top.

optimism and continuity made me assume Luffy would save Ace from the executioner platform; I never imagined fire could die like that. Shit has taken a radical turn. Its obvious one of the 4 emperors and a whole lot of marines are about to die. All being broadcast too.

I suppose the revolutionary army is watching ....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

omg I wanna cry :runningawaycrying:

Marineford is still standing... wonder if teach will end it

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy crap. Whitebeard was a monster to take all that abuse. O_O If not for BB's devil fruit ability negating whitebeards, I bet WB would have earthquaked his head and scrambled his brains.

And damn, level 6 prisoners. That huge one's name had 'battleship' in it. Maybe he acts as an actual ship for the rest of the crew? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think that's how they even got to the execution place so quick, cos the huge bloke swam across the calm belt like crazy! WB, RIP. In the gap of 3-4 chapters, 2 imminent characters of the OP world are dead. The end of the next chapter will dictate what happens now. BB claims the title Strongest Pirate In The World. WG is eaten up in his black hole, and thrashed around maybe? The WB pirates grab WB's body and make a run for it to re-group. The WB pirates elect Luffy as their leader seeing as Luffy's brother was supposed to be next in line, and WB came to respect the kids abilities during their first meet/ battle together. This is a maybe though, we've discussed why before. The image or foundation of the WG is decimated though. Tarnished. I bet the New World has it's own governing body like the WG is to regular waters because if the pirates out there are mad strong, the governing body I'd image are mad stronger too.

And the red hair crew has arrived. I wonder whats gonna happen next, will the WG back down or will they team with up Shanks to take down Teach.

I also believe that Shanks has givin Law enough time to escape with luffy

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Shanks~:love3:

I hope he ends the mutherfucker that killed Ace :flaming:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this