Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

Well it looks like Luffy can hit him which means his posion fruit ability isn't a logia type. So being a paramecia type he'll be susceptible to any physical attacks. But what poison ability does he keep coated all over his body as protection? Will Luffy's hands melt off or is it a different posion that will affect his entire body?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The paralysis poison hit his own people before, eventually killing them. But, if it's the same poison, Luffy's no ordinary man, maybe it affects him, but it'll hit later on ... after the fight maybe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It depends, we won't know yet since this is not the paralyzing poison, and in any case, he's been hit with it too much to survive, as it was pointed out. Brilliant chapter imo. Like every arc, Luffy is defeated the first time, and then springs back.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

While I was reading the chapter I honestly thought Luffy could die. A poison man should be extremely dangerous to him when hes in his second gear form. By increasing his blood pressure so much for his second gear, it would also cause his blood to rush the poison in his system to all the critical points of his body even faster and more potently. Maybe being rubber, his rubberish blood cells will bounce back and reject posion after a while? :look:

Hmmm, the rubber cells to help increase the blood vessels or the heart size in case he goes Gear 2 or 3, but spitting out poison may not be easy. Either way, it's a tough call to make right now. His skin was melting!

How would the poison fruit battle Blackbeard or Smoker or Ace? Smoker or Ace maybe because of the poison cloud maybe, but Blackbeard will suck everything into 'imself!

Blackbeard's ability is to scary. He has to suck everything into and get hit by it, but at the same time he can expel it. Ace could probably incinerate the poison and stay in fire mode which means he wouldn't breath it it... but at the same time, fire needs air to burn. So maybe the fire breathing in the poison gas would affect his non-physical form? :look: Anything could happen. x_x

Yeah, but see ... you said a key thing for BB i.e. 'hit by it' ... he can repel the attack IF he survives the hit maybe. Like any of Luffy's Gear 2 attacks or say Kizaru's lightning kick, etc. What do you think? I wanna go back and read the chapter where he battles Ace.

Who is to say blackbeard hasn't become more proficient with his DF powers now? If his ability causes him to have a physical body that can be hit, then if he is smart he could make a blackhole casing around himself to take in all the blows or attacks. It could be a similar blackhole move like the one that spreads out on the ground.

omg, bon clay. He is a true nakama! :cry:

And Luffy busted out a haki blast. If Luffy knew how to actually control it, he could be so much stronger.

I think Iva might have some answers for him, and how to use his Haki maybe, in addition to curing him. At this point, he needs to know how to control it, he has not other massive attack left against any of the bad guys on this level - Magellan, possible Admirals like John Giant/ Kizaru/ Smoker who've come to witness the execution. I think Ace will be taken to the execution grounds, and Luffy will save him there in front of every frackin'body, like in Loguetown kinda. THAT would be E.P.I.C. ... he gets to Ace's cage, only to find Jimbei instead, and frees him, saves Ace with his help. Don't forget some Marines/ Shichibukai may be needed to get the prisoners back in their cells, if Luffy frees some dangerous criminals from Level 6! Crocodile, what the hell is he gonna do?!

Poor Luffy. Maybe that person standing over them at the end of the chapter was Iva. Luffy needs saving! And where the hell did Buggy and Mr. 3 go? I thought Bon Clay would have dragged their asses along with him. They must have ran off somewhere again. :\

Where the hell is that Vice chief in charge or the guy Bon is impersonating ...?! I THINK Bon might've tricked him, and was thinking maybe he went to the guy as Magellan, and told him to go somewhere else or do some other checks, but he didn't touch Magellan, and there have been no reports of a dual sighting either, so he's gotta be tied down somewhere, maybe Mr. 3 put some wax to cover his mouth or something, who knows!

This adventure is pretty good but then again I miss the other strawhats. With luffy and this adventure he must be getting crazy powerful. If the others aren't receiving mass power ups they won't be able to keep up at all in the new world

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Actually they are getting their own respective power ups ... maybe not everyone, like Zoro or Sanji or Brooke or Robin.

Where the hell is that Vice chief in charge or the guy Bon is impersonating ...?! I THINK Bon might've tricked him, and was thinking maybe he went to the guy as Magellan, and told him to go somewhere else or do some other checks, but he didn't touch Magellan, and there have been no reports of a dual sighting either, so he's gotta be tied down somewhere, maybe Mr. 3 put some wax to cover his mouth or something, who knows!

Thats a good point, I wonder what happened to that guy. Maybe he did beat his ass and threw him over a ledge somewhere. He must have attacked him or something to touch him... unless Bon Clay impersonated a woman, touched his cheek as if to kiss him and then told him to get him a drink or some crap and he ran off like an idiot. :P

Thats a good point, I wonder what happened to that guy. Maybe he did beat his ass and threw him over a ledge somewhere. He must have attacked him or something to touch him... unless Bon Clay impersonated a woman, touched his cheek as if to kiss him and then told him to get him a drink or some crap and he ran off like an idiot. :P

Wow, you called it! But Ivo is just wow, no other way to put him. I can't believe that they basically have a small village in Impel Down. For the worlds greatest prison to let this happen is simply wow. I think that Impel down is probably gonna have a war on its hands pretty soon.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Have you noticed ... all or most new characters are super huge/ giant sized versus normal humans. I'm waiting for the new chapter to get cleaned, it looks awesome, explaining a lotta stuff!

hormone hormone fruit. Fucking crazy. But how does hormone abilities give sh-he that death wink power? Is it haki?

Luffy!!! Thanks to the hormone treatment, he probably got a made power up by unlocking more of his haki powers. O_O

but, this is the second time in the series where they've mentioned Luffy is shortening his life span... maybe Oda is setting it up so that the end of the series is the end of Luffy, and the entire series of One Piece was the chronicles of Luffy's life. :cry:

Sign in to follow this