Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

I didn't figure Whitebeard would back off. I'm surprised Moria showed up, guess he got over his ass kickin. Will Garp make any kinda move to help Ace :( The last pg of this chapter was teh awesome!

Robin n Chopper aint even in the grand line anymore...things are gonna get dicey... :faint:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Brooke landed in the middle of a demon ritual on some island...

Villagers: "Satan-sama! Don't leave! We shall give you a sacrifice!"

*woman appears as sacrifice*

Brooke: "May I see your panties?"

Villagers: "Satan-sama wants panties! Show him all the panties he wants!"

rotflmao! X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Even Buggy is there! But seriously, Impel Down is monstrous scary.

I have a feeling that when they go to do a body check on Boa, Luffy will stretch all over her body in different places and locations... hehehe. She'll be like... "ohhhh... :redface:*

:D

Maaaan, I need to check this past Friday's updates for the new chapter ... and the past week's episode update .. I need to get away from work :robot:.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I was mad pissed when I found out about the no new chapter this week thing, people around me were scared :eyetwitch:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wow, Hancock fell in love with Luffy wow didn't that was possible.

Anyways while Luffy is on his way to Impel Down, his Nakama have been scattered on various places that could help them improve. Franky on the machine Island, Ussop is on the island with plant critters that steal, Nami on sky island with strings of rope that make wind stronger, Robin on an Island of laborers, and etc... they all might get something out of this.

The awesome part would be if they got like super power ups from these places. It fits, and all this is while Luffy was running around Amazon Island, I wouldn't be surprised if they found ways off their respective Islands and made their way for the red line again, since every ocean in the world meets at the redline. Just imagine the Strawhat crew coming to Impel Down and do what they do bess cause some hell!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

getting the others back will be tricky, esp for those who have to traverse the calm belt to get back to the archipelago.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah, it seems so fitting but also convenient that they all ended up in locations that would benefit them. If anything it makes me think that maybe Kuma was doing them all a favor throwing them to the specific locations he did. Remember that sumo-ish/axe guy that was on the archepeligo looking for Kizaru? He said something about Kuma's power like: "Only he knows where hes sending you... and its said you'll fly for 3 days." Maybe it was part of an overall plan of Kuma's after all? He sent them all away to save them from being captured and also to give them powerups? For some reason, it just doesn't feel like thats really the case at all tho.

I could see Nami, Franky, as well as Robin being able to get back easily but it's the other ones. I also noticed something about Kuma, he seemed to be almost on friendly terms with Raleigh, also it's his second time "saving" the strawhat crew. The crew could also always follow their vivre cards back to the Sunny.

Wouldn't it be something of Raleigh and Kuma were in cahoots.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I could see Nami, Franky, as well as Robin being able to get back easily but it's the other ones. I also noticed something about Kuma, he seemed to be almost on friendly terms with Raleigh, also it's his second time "saving" the strawhat crew. The crew could also always follow their vivre cards back to the Sunny.

Wouldn't it be something of Raleigh and Kuma were in cahoots.

Yeah, I think there is something there between them. Like Kuma was planning something out and whispering it to Raleigh. :nod:

Maybe the old man knows where everyone is and how to get them back to Shabondy? :huh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Maybe the old man knows where everyone is and how to get them back to Shabondy? :huh:

I think that this might be it. He rounds up the Strawhats and they head to Impel Down! They make time by having an upgraded Franky Upgrading the Coup De Burst!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I love the way the old defeated characters are being written back in.

Mr 3 is on level two, maybe more of Croc's guys are down there too.

3's abilities would be useful as the pirates rampage through ID, blocking off doors and trapping guards in wax......

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

When Buggy first looked surprised on noticing something, I checked the drawing around Luffy and it felt like MAYBE he felt him use his Haki abilities or something, but then it turned out to be the arm bracelet ^_^ ... fantastic chapter! Do you guys predict him bumping into Puffing Tom? Monsters who have been wiped out of history ... sounds SO awesome! Like, imagine an entire level below which spans miles and miles of sea bed full of unknown creatures/ giants ... *goosebumps*

I was wondering what the hell buggy was looking at too, until they pointed out it was the arm bracelet. "Monsters who have been wiped out from history." That sounds friggin sweet. Maybe he'll find some sort of ponygliyph info for Robin. and I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy ran into Puffing Tom on one of those floors somewhere.

I can just see it now, Luffy and Buggy rampaging and freeing people from the past who are DF users like themselves! Causing mayhem in Impel Down as they make their way to Ace! The WG would have to shift their attention into the inside of Impel Down as Ace is their most prized possession at the momment. Then Whitebeard shows up now they have two front to deal with!!!

During all this fighting, Rayleigh shows up with the re-united Strawhat crew! Can you imagine how awesome that would be! Luffy, Buggy etc fighting inside Impel Down, White Beard fighting to walk through the front door of the Prison and the SH coming from the back to bust in there and find Luffy(assuming they all figured Luffy would go and rescue Ace.) With the most awesome entrance ever using the coup de burst!!!:sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sign in to follow this