Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Snow!

I do the old man's parking and turn around area so the fuck wont get stuck in the driveway AGAIN

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

There's very little snow here.

Same here. We generally get lake effect snow 2-3 times a week during winter. -_- I remember the valentines day storm a year ago (or was it two..) 4 feet of snow in 6 hours. I've never seen so much snow if my f*cking life. I had to jump up and climb the 7 foot snow pile the plow pushed in front of my driveway. That was fun. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yep. Depending on elevation we could get more. I think parts of pennsylvania are getting some of the red sections of up to 20 inches.

It already started snowing here. I bought an extra shovel so the kids can help. And I went to the local store to pick up a couple extra rolls of toilet paper and the place was mad busy. We're supposed to get another big storm saturday night and then sunday too.

Whee, I picked up extra batteries today too. I'll probably take random pictures throughout the day to show the accumulation. I remember when the radar looked like that for the entire state except it read 4 ft for that entire chunk. That was back on valentines day... and there are some pics of that snow in this topic:

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=6320

Those pics aren't that impressive tho, all the snow was really compacting down on itself from its own weight. Damn that shit was heavy. :frozen:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

we get snow or some form of ice once every 3 years....someone should stuff some snow in jars and fill a cooler up with the jars and ship it to me so i can fill my bathtub with snow and roll around in it for a while then i'll recollect it back in the jars and put the jars back into the cooler and then store the cooler way in a cool place that or we can buy a third frigerator and i'll stuff the freezer with my jars of snow :cheerleader: snow snow snow yeah yeah snow snow snow snow yeah yeah yeah SNOW!! woot woot!

we get snow or some form of ice once every 3 years....someone should stuff some snow in jars and fill a cooler up with the jars and ship it to me so i can fill my bathtub with snow and roll around in it for a while then I'll recollect it back in the jars and put the jars back into the cooler and then store the cooler way in a cool place that or we can buy a third refrigerator and I'll stuff the freezer with my jars of snow :cheerleader: snow snow snow yeah yeah snow snow snow snow yeah yeah yeah SNOW!! woot woot!
:robot:Not physically possible. In snow's case it basically collect frost then is more like ice in a jar.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

We got about 18 inches here in NH then a few days later it rained and caused most of it to melt. The temp also went up to 60 today haha. No more snow left :(.

lol Sledg "Get the milk jug Precious! Damn that milk jug."

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

When my husband and me went up to Mich for christmas we pulled into his folk's place just before a large blizzard which left snow drifts up to his Mom's car windows. when we left it warmed up and we pulled out in a rainstorm.

As for where we live in AZ there's only been about 2-3 inches if that of snow. But it's warming up here too, so it's almost all gone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.