Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72736&affid=3346&WT.mc_id=khrcom

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories is the essential piece that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II. A full 3D remake of the original Game Boy Advance release (2004), it was released in Japan in 2007 as part of the KINGDOM HEARTS II Final Mix+ compilation before finally making its way to North America. Combined with the card battle system of the original GBA release, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories presents KINGDOM HEARTS fans with an entirely new playing experience.

They are finally releasing Chain of Memories for the ps2 in the US. Is anyone interested in getting it? I was extremely pissed playing KH2 just to realize it was actually the third installment of the series. And now its what, 2 years later? They release the actual sequel on the same system as the other two games. Bah, too little to late for me. If they make a KH3 or 4 based on this current series, I'm going to pass.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg