Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akira13

Haven't been on in a day or two...

11 posts in this topic

What's up AC? So, I haven't posted since 2007. I actually forgot this place existed, which seems weird because for years it was a decently huge part of my life. Taking a look at my profile I see I joined in March of 2002, which is pretty unreal considering that means I was ten at the time, and I'm now almost seventeen, in my last year of highschool. It's nice to see that not a lot has changed, though, save a few new forums here and there. Maybe I'll start checking up regularly again, and perhaps write some more articles/reviews, since I loved doing that back in the day. Just thought I'd stop by.

:P

hows things been? What are your plans for post senior year?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Welcome back.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Thanks for the warm welcome, DX. :P And things have been good Lady! Not too sure where I'm going to go after I'm done this year, probably gonna stay in here in Canadaland for Uni. Finally, thanks Cabbit/Godgrave! Good to see see most of the old-time AC members are still around.

Welcome Back! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

*gets a boner from being called an 'old-time AC member'*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*gets a boner from being called an 'old-time AC member'*

Go back to your corner n00b :P

Welcome back Akira. Us old farts are still here, most of us have upgraded to lurking the forums though (or at least I have).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

^ :lol: