Fedic

Fav couple?

i think that inuyasha and kagome ar a good couple i think kikyo should give her soul back to kagome cause she is a dead hor.then again inuyasha,kagome,and kikyo would be hot. miroku and songo ar cute. also koga and kagome ar a good couple. but shessomaru and kagome would be hot but shessomaru hates humans. the hottest couple is me and kagome. ya baby she is so hot. and for the record inuyasha loves kagome and kikyo. [edited since it was considard offencive]

thanks allot Yumiko i owe u big time

kasasikesig1.gif

i think that inuyasha and kagome ar a good couple i think kikyo should give her soul back to kagome cause she is a dead hor.then again inuyasha,kagome,and kikyo would be hot. miroku and songo ar cute. also koga and kagome ar a good couple. but shessomaru and kagome would be hot but shessomaru hates humans. the hottest couple is me and kagome. ya baby she is so hot. and for the record inuyasha loves kagome and kikyo i scence a 3 way in the future. kagome songo and kikyo would give some good lesbo action.
with those kind of sexual commentaries, i don't think the ladys of this forum are going to appreciate your posts much. maybe you could be a little more subtle. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

:drool: cant wait for that ( im serously joking)

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

is it just me or did there seem to be some tension between Sesshomaru and that one panther demon chick.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It was pretty exciting. I think I could be a little ahead when it comes to the airing of episodes. But not much though ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.