Fedic

Fav couple?

Guest Samus1080

Back to the topic the best couple in the show is Sango/Miroku. They are the only ones ADULT enough to have a functioning relationship.

Back to the topic the best couple in the show is Sango/Miroku. They are the only ones ADULT enough to have a functioning relationship.

are you sure miroku is "adult" enough that and how can they have a functioning relationship if he keeps on asking every pretty girl to have is children, he's suck a lectures monk!!

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

Dont read i double posted by accident. :eek:

i notice that Kagome has the most power in the show. She has her own power Koga's and Inuyasha's powers as well. If she is in danger they will come full speed and use their powers to a limit to save her.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

that is why i mostly dont like her. she acts as though she shouldn't worry about getting hurt because so many people like that they'll risk their lives to protect hers so she wont have to worry. she acts like the snoody popular sluts at my school. but the reason why i say sango is because she reminds me of me. she gets mad when ever miroku flirts with someone and jelous when another girl is getting all the attention.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg