Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Happy Halloween!

Anybody dressing up?! Going to a Halloween party tonight?!

HAPPPPPYYY HALLLOOOWEEEEEEEENNNN!!! *humps everyone's right leg*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I was trying to decide whether to order pizza delivery or go to the China Buffet. Since there's different items on the menu on Fridays & Saturdays I'm going to the China Buffet.

Coincidentally I have a DiGiorno Pizza in the freezer because my oven still won't work so I know its not delivery...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

like most other days I have cleaning, laundry, yard work, appointments and is waiting on phone calls >.<

maybe I'll costume up later >.>

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm Michael Myers tonight, hehe. *stab stab*

I'm supposed to go to some parties tonight but I really don't want to. I think I'm going to the midnight showing/production/extravaganza of Rocky Horror Picture Show instead.

Science fiction...double feature...

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

Anyone going to watch the Ghost Hunters special on sci-fi tonight? It sounds like they're going to have Amanda Tapping (Sanctuary, Stargate) on as the special guest instead of a wrestler this year. Yay.
I don't comprehend what ghost have to do with Science Fiction so no.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Anybody dressing up?! Going to a Halloween party tonight?!

HAPPPPPYYY HALLLOOOWEEEEEEEENNNN!!! *humps everyone's right leg*

*rapes Godgrave for humping my leg* Happy Hallooween to you too <.<

i'm gonna be a vampire and go to my friend's party and flirt with some people then from that party we're going to someone else's party and merge party

party math

part a + party b = party c

party c = best night ever = worse morning ever

woot woot!

FEAR THE PUMPKIN

c1gQ.jpg

3OyD.jpg

aint much cuter then a kid dressed up like a vegetable!!!! :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i dressed up for work and then went around with the boyfriend in a different costume ^_^

we went to the city, it was soooo cool to see everyone dressed up so nicely! no trick or treating though, but its ok =3 i didnt mind so much X'D

ill post piccies later ^_^ (i got to shaved my boyfriend's head into a mohawk and spike it up!! looked so cool, gotta share it soon)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

*humps GG's left leg* Hello to you too GG.

Happy Halloween AC!

My son had his shots the day before Halloween and was too cranky for me to leave with a sitter Hallloween night. Plus, I was sick. So, we stayed in. To top it off we only had 5 trick or treaters, so we have a TON of candy left over. *begins to hand out candy to everyone on AC* Here. Please take some :)

P.S. Sledge: The clown in your signature is scary. I freaking hate clowns. SPOOKY!

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Niiiiiiiiiiice Cabbit ^ ^ ... where in the city did you guys go? West 4's Halloween Parade? I was going to go, but there was no company *shrug*.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

X'D he's always wanted to do a mohawk, but I actually gave him that little push to do it X'D well.... do it FOR him but ya, you get the idea ^_^ and he's going to keep it now too! ^_____^

we went to the theater district to go see the new Bruce Campbell movie "My Name Is Bruce" and Bruce Campbell was actually there ^_^ it was cool =3

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg