Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pchan

Happy Halloween!

26 posts in this topic

Anybody dressing up?! Going to a Halloween party tonight?!

HAPPPPPYYY HALLLOOOWEEEEEEEENNNN!!! *humps everyone's right leg*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*sprays lysol on my leg where gg defiled it* :eww:

Not going to any party tonight, we'll probably just stay at home and lounge around. :P

I did carve a pumpkin tho! *goes to take a pic*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I was trying to decide whether to order pizza delivery or go to the China Buffet. Since there's different items on the menu on Fridays & Saturdays I'm going to the China Buffet.

Coincidentally I have a DiGiorno Pizza in the freezer because my oven still won't work so I know its not delivery...

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

like most other days I have cleaning, laundry, yard work, appointments and is waiting on phone calls >.<

maybe I'll costume up later >.>

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm Michael Myers tonight, hehe. *stab stab*

I'm supposed to go to some parties tonight but I really don't want to. I think I'm going to the midnight showing/production/extravaganza of Rocky Horror Picture Show instead.

Science fiction...double feature...

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

Anyone going to watch the Ghost Hunters special on sci-fi tonight? It sounds like they're going to have Amanda Tapping (Sanctuary, Stargate) on as the special guest instead of a wrestler this year. Yay.

Anyone going to watch the Ghost Hunters special on sci-fi tonight? It sounds like they're going to have Amanda Tapping (Sanctuary, Stargate) on as the special guest instead of a wrestler this year. Yay.
I don't comprehend what ghost have to do with Science Fiction so no.

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

FEAR THE PUMPKIN

c1gQ.jpg

3OyD.jpg

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Anybody dressing up?! Going to a Halloween party tonight?!

HAPPPPPYYY HALLLOOOWEEEEEEEENNNN!!! *humps everyone's right leg*

*rapes Godgrave for humping my leg* Happy Hallooween to you too <.<

i'm gonna be a vampire and go to my friend's party and flirt with some people then from that party we're going to someone else's party and merge party

party math

part a + party b = party c

party c = best night ever = worse morning ever

woot woot!

FEAR THE PUMPKIN

c1gQ.jpg

3OyD.jpg

aint much cuter then a kid dressed up like a vegetable!!!! :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Cute kid, Kite!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i dressed up for work and then went around with the boyfriend in a different costume ^_^

we went to the city, it was soooo cool to see everyone dressed up so nicely! no trick or treating though, but its ok =3 i didnt mind so much X'D

ill post piccies later ^_^ (i got to shaved my boyfriend's head into a mohawk and spike it up!! looked so cool, gotta share it soon)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

*humps GG's left leg* Hello to you too GG.

Happy Halloween AC!

My son had his shots the day before Halloween and was too cranky for me to leave with a sitter Hallloween night. Plus, I was sick. So, we stayed in. To top it off we only had 5 trick or treaters, so we have a TON of candy left over. *begins to hand out candy to everyone on AC* Here. Please take some :)

P.S. Sledge: The clown in your signature is scary. I freaking hate clowns. SPOOKY!

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Niiiiiiiiiiice Cabbit ^ ^ ... where in the city did you guys go? West 4's Halloween Parade? I was going to go, but there was no company *shrug*.

Nice costume! ^_~

So your boyfriend let you shave most of his head and then do a mohawk hairdo? mwahaha you have him whipped! you go girl. X'D

X'D he's always wanted to do a mohawk, but I actually gave him that little push to do it X'D well.... do it FOR him but ya, you get the idea ^_^ and he's going to keep it now too! ^_____^

we went to the theater district to go see the new Bruce Campbell movie "My Name Is Bruce" and Bruce Campbell was actually there ^_^ it was cool =3

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I love Bruce Campbell :) Nice costume Cabbit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Pirates will be pirates ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers