I re~watched GITS's first season about a month ago, or 3 weeks ago right before I moved, and it was just so much fun!

Right now I'm at episode 8 of the second season, and it's pretty much better in terms of quality of animation, and general styling. The Tachikoma's are adorable as ever, and the end of the first season actually hazed my vision when they did the whole sacrifice thing.

I'm going to assume everyone loves the series?! Hahaha!

The first and second season's are related to each other, but how do the movies compare? Same arc? Is there an order to watching GITS? Put up a show for teh noob (i.e. moi) X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ever since the episode with the sniper system I've wondered what would The Tachikomas do if they could switch bodies with those female robots.

I've also seen mainly the end to a GITS movie that happens after season 2. They once again had the blue Tachikomas, but I don't know what happened to the green ones they got at the end of the 2nd series.

Puppeteer < Puppet Master...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The SAC movie takes place after 2nd Gig and follows more or less where 2nd Gig left off (don't remember the time frame between the two). More or less you need to see both TV series in order to understand what happened and why things are the way they are in the movie (a lot of whats going on in the movie directly relates to events in 2nd Gig).

The SAC movie, imo, is more of a retelling of the manga version of GitS and a slight retelling of the original GitS movie with a SAC twist since it uses the SAC universe as it's base for the story (those who have read the manga will notice the similarities but like I said it's not a pure retelling).

Myk, the green Fuchikomas (I probably slaughtered that spelling) are still around but the blue ones were brought back in the end of the movie by the Major (won't go into anymore detail since I don't want to ruin anything for people who haven't had the chance to see the movie).

More or less Solid State Society is a rather good movie, I like it more or less for the music (the OST for the movie is amazing) rather then the actual plot behind it. If you liked both seasons of the TV series (and I know you did) you'll enjoy the movie.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Aahh, I see!! Arigato Strider~kun ^_^

I'll pick up the movie(s) soon enough, once Chii unbloats a bit. I thoroughly enjoyed both series recently, good fun. Then I went on to finally finish Special A X'D and xxxHolic II. Right now I'm re~watching One Piece ... anything new and interesting out there?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.