Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Gravy

The Funk's Cable News Rant

First of all, I tried not watching and changing the channel. I just click on it between commercials to catch news. But I dont get news. Damn enough elections and US hurricanes. Today's news, hurricane all day, all cable news, til 8pm. Then no hurricanes all politics. What, evacuation, send news teams in a dangerous setting (thats all fine til a news team dies then a hindsight cable news saying the other networks were wrong for doing that)

So the hurricane was so important, that no other news was showed, then 8pm, hurricanes over til 8am news.

I always hate the flavor of the moment news and I have Nancy Grace issues. I just wanted to say Goddamn, F them, I only get hooked when I see real news then another cycle.

I get pissed at the news often, so Ill be ranting again.

The media is controlled by the goverment. The goverment only wants you to see what they want you to see. Sad about the hurricane victims but yeah..I'm tired of hearing about the elections.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

they're presently trying to cover cunt Palin's ass as she is under investigation

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

regarding the bailout. Got the real 411 from Lady, checked out the appropriate posts regarding subject. I stopped watching cable news although I watch headline news 5pm-7pm. The host is one of the good ones, they usually give both sides and dont slant. But because of the slant on all other cable news, I am no longer watching.

I like Countdown w Kieth Olberman (last nights worst person in the world deserved it) and Rachel Madow. I'll watch a lil CNN to see how the mainstream stuff is being reported and MSNBC for a more liberal view. If I need a laugh I'll watch Fox noise X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I like Countdown w Kieth Olbermann (last nights worst person in the world deserved it) and Rachel Madow. I'll watch a lil CNN to see how the mainstream stuff is being reported and MSNBC for a more liberal view. If I need a laugh I'll watch Fox noise X'D
Kieth Olberman is too whiney... Last time I watched MSNBC was before Don Imus was taken off the air for making fun of women's basket ball. Everyone else on that channel are ranting whiners. I stopped watching MSM after that.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sign in to follow this