Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

I've seen commercials for this, and I just don't get it. How in the f*ck are you supposed to play a card game like yu-gi-oh while on a motorcycle traveling probably 60mph!? Do they have microphones in their helmets to explain what their cards do? and are their monsters supposed to just run alongside their motorcycles? If you summon a stone golem, could you use it as speed trap and trick your opponent into driving into it? :wtf:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah. Its pretty stupid. They have to use completely different decks, one for regular duel disks and the other for 5D's/duel runners. I'm really not impressed with the series at this point. Maybe its 4kids doing there thing, but I don't know... That cop in the first couple episodes should have arrested whatshisface, but instead they speed duel? That makes sense. I guess beating a cop in a duel is more ethical than a bribe tho. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yugi: "Tristian, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but why do you have motorbike?"

Tristian: "Because in the future, card games will be played on motorbikes!"

Yugi: "That is the stupidest thing that's ever come out of your mouth. Card games on motorbikes. Come on!"

Ahh, Little Kuriboh. Will your shennanigans ever end? XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg