HKofsesshoumaru

Baby info and pics!!!

I couldn't quite remember how to put pics on here but I thought it would be better to to direct everyone to my album "baby pics" under my profile. There were quite a few I wanted to share. I didn't want to make this post super long.

Surgery went very very well. WAY better than my first c section. I was in the hospital a whole 48 hours and I am bouncing back quickly and easily.

The baby is well. He is VERY alert. Always checking stuff out with those dark blue eyes of his. He gets the eyes from his dad since mine are grren. He was smaller than what they said he would be. The doc said he would be 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 pounds but that wasn't the case.

Here is the baby's info:

Name: Atreyu Marcelo Garcia

Born: August 29th 2008 @ 7:26am

Weight: 7pounds 12 oz.

Length:`19 1/2 inches long

Head: 13 3/4"

Chest 14"

I was born 7 pounds 13 oz and I was 20 1/2 inches long. My son and I are like a inch off of each other. LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

congrats

glad yer both feelin okay

get enough sleep!!!!!!!!!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

YAY! And with a new life comes another chance for truth and love in the world! Congrats!!!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Thank you! I am so glad to not be pregnant (and so is my husband and family.) I guess I was a near unbearable bitch. I didn't think I was that bad...maybe a bit of a whiner..lol

But seriously, with all the pre term labor, unability to keep down most foods, infection of both kidneys and not barely being able to walk at the end of it, I am grateful I survived this pregnancy. I thought for a while that I was going to miscarriage with all the preterm. I look at my son sometimes and cry. He is so amazing and quite the miracle. My husband and I were so blessed and I am totally in bliss. Even having to get up every few hours at night, being peed on (little boys pee huge and high streams of urine at diaper changes and if you ain't perpaired you can get it in the face.) and the neediness of a newborn, it is so worth it. I seriously love it. Thanks for your comments and checking out my pics!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru