Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

Okay this is gonna sound kinda strange but...

second warning: gonna be strange

well last night i was trying to sing myself to asleep in my head and i heard these voices first it was like young twin girl voices saying "go to sleep, go to sleep" then it was this raspy old woman's voice saying something but i was still singing to myself in my head to maybe tone it out (cause if i start thinking of scary things i usually have bad dreams) then this deep man's voice said something but the sound was fainter than the old woman sound

it just really creeped me out and now i dont want to sleep anymore cause i dont want to hear those voices again. the only thing close i can relate this too is when my mom is drunk and starts talking to herself/her voices

x.x maybe there's something wrong with me or maybe i'm just way too paranoid, what do yall think? I really need advice on this, really freaky

Never had that problem before. Might you have been asleep and you where dreaming about these voices singing to you? Try thinking of something else before going to bed next time.

This one time, I fell asleep on my arm on our couch unknowingly before my dad got home. Then when I was sleeping I had a dream I was looking down at my self sleeping on my arm and my dad was sleeping on the other couch behind me. Once I relished I was looking down at my self I instantly got pulled back into my body and woke up realizing I was in the same exact pose I was when I was looking at my self and my dad was home sleeping on the couch behind me.

It was pretty freaky and as much as I want to believe it was an out of body experience, I feel it probably had something to do with one of my sleep cycles and was all just a prank pulled by my own brain. I've never been able to have a dream like that again.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Lack of sleep can do very interesting things to your head. You can see things or hear things that are not there. However, If you keep hearing voices more and more often I would talk to your doctor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Never had that problem before. Might you have been asleep and you where dreaming about these voices singing to you? Try thinking of something else before going to bed next time.

the voices werent singing to me, they were talking to me. i wasnt asleep i would of stopped singing if i was and also i dont think i would of tried to tune them out and everything be black if i was dreaming.

Lack of sleep can do very interesting things to your head. You can see things or hear things that are not there. However, If you keep hearing voices more and more often I would talk to your doctor.

and i wasnt tired just trying really hard to go to sleep cause my sleeping scedual is all screwed up thanks to summer vacation x.x not crazy either!! <.< for all i know i could be haunted....nevermind....

but yeah! i didnt sleep last night cause of what happened the other night. been running on coffee and vault *runs around house*

There was a man that haunted my old house, at least I am convinced there was because I only heard a man's voice. My parents took me to see a child Psych. to make sure I wasn't fucking nuts. They found nothing wrong with me. Once we moved out of that house I never heard any kind of voice like that again. I heard whispers once when I was messed up and up for a week straight but that was due to a substance. Substances can make you see and hear things. I doubt this was the case in your situation.

Check the history of your house/land. You may very well be haunted.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I think the very fact that you believe your house is haunted plays a huge roll in hearing voices or noises. Not saying you're crazy or a liar but maybe you're thinking to hard or believe to much. Try just dismissing it as something else and try and find the cause of the voices.

This kind of reminds me about the Chinese house/mansion that was supposedly haunted for years. The original owners died so the house went on the market. People that bought the house would always hear weird noises or voices and would get scared into selling it. This went on for 5 or so years which resulted in the house's price dropping real fast due to the ghost rumors. So two brothers decided to buy the house since it was dirt cheap. Their goal was to find what was causing the noises and publicly announce if the house was haunted or not. Every night the noises would show up and the two brothers would rush to wherever it was coming from. After a several weeks of no success in finding the cause, one night they managed to track the noise to a large water pip in the cellar of the house. They followed the pip to some kind of septic water container and decided to open it. When looking inside with a flashlight they found a family of catfish. Apparently the first owners of the house where huge fish lovers and mistakenly flushed a few live fish down the toilet. The fish must have had kids and continued to populate and rattle the piping lol. After removing the catfish the noises disappeared and the house's market price skyrocketed.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

hmmm... maybe maybe *nods* i DO sleep in the room next to the den and what ever is going on upstairs might of been loud enough to come down....like audio from a movie.... hmmm x.x okie, thanks guys! puts my mind at ease <.< now i'm going to go sleep for eternity x3

Sign in to follow this