Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Fairy Tail - Current Manga in Japan

Erza won't be playing the shit with Luxus, shes going to stop his bullshit without even fighting him. And Natsu, maybe he'll stand a chance against Luxus now. Natsu keeps getting stronger and stronger with every fight... like hes a saiyan or something. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I wonder if Gerard and Mist Gun are twins or if they are one in the same person and somehow was split? :look: Either way, I don't see how in the hell Gerard could have ever have been on a road with Wendy for a month if he was going nuts in that tower for all those years. O_O

Oorrrrrryyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! All day yesterday, I finished reading all 151 chapters and caught up at a little past midnight ... I forgot how cool the madness of the manga really was in terms of fight over fight over fight, it's pretty quick paced as is ... and there's hardly 3-4 chapters only worth of fillers throughout all 151.

At least we know where Igneel is ... and what's the warning about Natsu meeting Wendy about? There's a couple of other things that I'd love to ponder about ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's gonna be Midnight vs Jura/ Natsu ... and Jura's ability to bend rock was pretty spectacular ne!? Reminded me a LOT of how Jimbei could bend water, while under the ocean.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Seeing how Jura is one of the 10 holy mages, I was surprised he didn't bust out even more power than what hes shown already.

btw, what do you think happened to that perfume guy? X'D Is he even on nirvana? or is he still tied up somewhere in the woods. O_O

He finished it in 3 years X'D ... this's like One Piece where just when you know someone is the strongest, a bigger badass appears with unfathomable strength.

Damn ... my mistake, sorry. I took a different meaning of what they were discussing.

But he was injured pretty bad ... and Natsu's their only hope?!! DAMN. The old man said something about it was predicted the 3 dragon slayers would be in one mage, and something would begin ... this could be folklore ... or something linked to their disappearing dragons? We've heard it before - when someone talks to Natsu's dragon bout the girl and Natsu teaming up.

I read it all in one shot the other day

my background is currently EdoNatsu X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this