Ladywriter

ghosts on film

kE_C1FXRo20

u6trH81xpko

rQCxVcuxxxk

da fuck?O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Bad film when the pictures were taken for the middle movie. Poor quality of camera and film, and the glowing eyes if just bad flash (red-eye as an example). The first movie with the blue blob was weird. The blue thing looked to be the same size the entire time so could easily be a something attached to the camera lens that flitted by with the wind, like an out of focus piece of blue plastic. Now the last movie... it had to have been doctored or I had better go change my underwear right now. Though it does remind me of commercials I have recently seen for a movie called 'Mirrors'. Or it could have been twins pretending that there was mirror. Would have to rewatch that part and see how in sync they were.

These are just my wild guesses. Yes, I believe in ghosts but some of those were so obviously not real.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The blue thing was a bug. I've seen that same thing happen before. Watch the way it moves around. It always turns to move.

As for all the weird photos and stuff...who knows. Bad photography or video quality could cause some of those effects. Maybe some are real ghosts :).

The last video with the asian girl seemed like their was twins sitting next to each other. The mirror was probably picking up the girl next to the one we where seeing in the video. Still pretty weird to watch. I'll go send it to my friend who's scared of this stuff haha. I bet he shits his diape.

A bit off topic but I was thinking. What if you could hear ghosts but couldn't see them. Wouldn't that be interesting haha.

Ghost: hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Person: "Get the voices out of my head!!!!"

Ghost: hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Person: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Police: where locking you up for being crazy

XD

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I thought bug for the blue floaty thing too.

The only one that did get me was the face in the mirror thing *shudder*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The one above seems real. It freaked me out.

The last video with the girl and the mirror seems fake to me.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

There are some good vids floating all over youtube. If anyone has the time, you ought to go to the TAPS website; they have vids, photos, EVP's all sorts of stuff. IMO, they are one of the best Hunter groups out there.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I've seen that blue blob thingie before, and if you watch it you can see wing flutter in one scene towards the end, so I'm sure it's a bug right up on the lense of the camera. The one with the mirror is creepy as hell, I watched it twice and it seemes that her reflection was indeed acting independantly because it was sinced perfect up until it paused. So either that was some good editing or the mirror is possesed. That ghost boy/demon thing was another good one-good find HK. Makes me glad I haven't seen stuff like that in a while... >.>

Sabe's right, I go to that TAPS site frequently and it does have a lot of good stuff, I just love the Haunted ebay section XD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

I am reviving this thread as a point of pride, for those curious. I joined a Paranormal Investigations group here in Nebraska, and have seen a LOT of these types of videos. How many in a lot, you ask? On average, up to 300 a month, give or take. I came back to this to give a bit more insight, as well as give some ACTUAL photos a chance to shine. Since only the top two videos are still working, I’ll give a breakdown of those.

Video 1: After a long look, I have to agree with Kelene, and DX7; either a piece of plastic on fishing line, or a sloppy video edit…however I have to lean more to the latter, as it would account for the pauses the blob makes while the video is still running.

Video 2: This one took a few watches, but of the 70 or so pictures and four videos, only about 10 (if that) of the pictures are even possibly authentic, but none of the video. Of the pics, there are three, especially the tree, that are an effect referred to as ‘matrixing’. Matirixing is an effect of the human eye and brain creating faces or human shapes out of light/shadow play, reflections, and grainy photography. It is shown by less experienced groups as proof, but one of our groups founding members is a professional photographer, so we are used to seeing and dismissing such photos.

Now, for all I’ve said, I must also say that catching ghosts on ANY kind of film does happen, and quite a bit more often than one would imagine. As I said before though, I want to end my rant with some ACTUAL ghosts on film…and I will wholly stand behind these photos for one reason: I WAS AT BOTH INVESTIGATIONS.

180128_195729637112015_162093213808991_704103_4086618_n.jpg

Now, we are at Ball Cemetery. The person in the photo is one of our investigators, Chris. He is asking me if I had just heard footsteps.

180700_195729420445370_162093213808991_704096_4705197_n.jpg

Another from Ball Cemetery. At the time, I was just getting some location photos of where the grounds-keeper had said he heard voices. Guess who got a lucky photo!

183673_195731153778530_162093213808991_704115_5747062_n.jpg

This is from an investigation at a home here in Lincoln, NE. The subject of the photo is what is known as a ‘Shadow Person’; while regarded as harmless, there isn’t enough collective data to say what they truly represent, and there is a number of schools of thought.

And now, my favorite!

185604_195731620445150_162093213808991_704119_7158209_n.jpg

This one is also from a home investigation, this time in Alvo, NE. We did this investigation for one of our members, who had been hearing knocking, footsteps and voices in her house. The TV is currently OFF and UNPLUGGED, because older TV’s have the habit of generating large electromagnetic fields, and was throwing our EMF detectors into overdrive.

Edited by Sabe

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

Nice to see you Sabe!

Cool pics. Those first couple you posted look intriguing. That last pic with the hand reaching from the tv looks almost too realistic... like if someone actually caught a pic of Sasquatch people would say its a guy in a suit because a solid pic has never been done before. But yeah, if thats a real ghost hand you saw, then damn, thats creepy. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Nice to see you Sabe!

Cool pics. Those first couple you posted look intriguing. That last pic with the hand reaching from the tv looks almost too realistic... like if someone actually caught a pic of Sasquatch people would say its a guy in a suit because a solid pic has never been done before. But yeah, if thats a real ghost hand you saw, then damn, thats creepy. O_O

Thanks! Its always good to get a bit of AC time in now and again!

I agree, with the realism...it can be hard to swallow. We had throngs of people hitting our FB page when it was posted, telling us how fake it was and easy it was to make, yadda yadda yadda. We finally submitted it to four out of state law firms to verify its authenticity, and all four sent us back folders of information on what they did to check it...not a one came back with any doubts to its authenticity.

It was also the case where we got some of our best EVP's. I was going to post them, but the forum said the files were to big (each one runs close to 500Mb each). The best one is of a female voice answering our questions.

Nick had asked if there was anyone in the house who would like to speak to us, a fairly generic starter question, and it replied, "I can't. He won't let me." After that, you can hear running and a door slam on the audio upstairs...while we were all down stairs in the kitchen.

We've had a lot of skeptics pass through the group, usually friends of other team members who volenteer to help if we are short handed, and they have gone away either full believers, or at least having the bedrock under thier feet shaken pretty good.

I am reviving this thread as a point of pride, for those curious. I joined a Paranormal Investigations group here in Nebraska, and have seen a LOT of these types of videos. How many in a lot, you ask? On average, up to 300 a month, give or take. I came back to this to give a bit more insight, as well as give some ACTUAL photos a chance to shine. Since only the top two videos are still working, I’ll give a breakdown of those.

Video 1: After a long look, I have to agree with Kelene, and DX7; either a piece of plastic on fishing line, or a sloppy video edit…however I have to lean more to the latter, as it would account for the pauses the blob makes while the video is still running.

Video 2: This one took a few watches, but of the 70 or so pictures and four videos, only about 10 (if that) of the pictures are even possibly authentic, but none of the video. Of the pics, there are three, especially the tree, that are an effect referred to as ‘matrixing’. Matirixing is an effect of the human eye and brain creating faces or human shapes out of light/shadow play, reflections, and grainy photography. It is shown by less experienced groups as proof, but one of our groups founding members is a professional photographer, so we are used to seeing and dismissing such photos.

Now, for all I’ve said, I must also say that catching ghosts on ANY kind of film does happen, and quite a bit more often than one would imagine. As I said before though, I want to end my rant with some ACTUAL ghosts on film…and I will wholly stand behind these photos for one reason: I WAS AT BOTH INVESTIGATIONS.

180128_195729637112015_162093213808991_704103_4086618_n.jpg

Now, we are at Ball Cemetery. The person in the photo is one of our investigators, Chris. He is asking me if I had just heard footsteps.

180700_195729420445370_162093213808991_704096_4705197_n.jpg

Another from Ball Cemetery. At the time, I was just getting some location photos of where the grounds-keeper had said he heard voices. Guess who got a lucky photo!

183673_195731153778530_162093213808991_704115_5747062_n.jpg

This is from an investigation at a home here in Lincoln, NE. The subject of the photo is what is known as a ‘Shadow Person’; while regarded as harmless, there isn’t enough collective data to say what they truly represent, and there is a number of schools of thought.

And now, my favorite!

185604_195731620445150_162093213808991_704119_7158209_n.jpg

This one is also from a home investigation, this time in Alvo, NE. We did this investigation for one of our members, who had been hearing knocking, footsteps and voices in her house. The TV is currently OFF and UNPLUGGED, because older TV’s have the habit of generating large electromagnetic fields, and was throwing our EMF detectors into overdrive.

Not to call you out on your pics, but that 3rd one has been around for years and has another pic that accompanies it... you can google image shadow people and it will pop up as far back as 2007. I know this because I did a lot of research of Shadow people. I encountered them daily as a child when I lived in a town home in California. I experienced them less frequently but still often when I lived in FL and VA. After that I went on a dry spell for a long long time, probably 10+ years til I saw one at my current location. That was the last one I've ever experienced. They've always intrigued me. They were abundant in Cali, I use to sit there for minutes seeing them in the corner of my eye, It was like a game, I'd try to turn my head or eyes when I thought I'd catch it off guard and see it in my full visual range... never worked lol.

Other than that cool pics.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Damn those shadow people. I think they observe us. I've seen/think I've seen quite a few over the years, but I shrug them all off as my mind playing tricks with me or tricks of light. But I have seen two. And they don't fly and they weren't smokey in the slightest. They were there. Watching.

Oh, and I have to see if I can find an old picture I took a couple summers ago. lmao, I have a tree in my backyard, that when wet from rain, looked like a shadow person standing there, staring towards our house from the edge of the woods. That pic was awesome. I could probably have posted it and called it legit just so I could get those Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked guys at my house to do some debunking. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

you definitely have shadow people in your house.... they like to hang out by the basement door and the top of the stairs anytime i visit yours and lady's house...

those are some really cool pics though sabe. that kind of stuff has always fascinated me i can't say i've ever gotten the chance to catch any on camera

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Damn those shadow people. I think they observe us. I've seen/think I've seen quite a few over the years, but I shrug them all off as my mind playing tricks with me or tricks of light. But I have seen two. And they don't fly and they weren't smokey in the slightest. They were there. Watching.

Oh, and I have to see if I can find an old picture I took a couple summers ago. lmao, I have a tree in my backyard, that when wet from rain, looked like a shadow person standing there, staring towards our house from the edge of the woods. That pic was awesome. I could probably have posted it and called it legit just so I could get those Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked guys at my house to do some debunking. X'D

Yeah I always saw full figures of a person, when i tried to look at them directly they zipped off like the Flash.

@DX: I did research on that photo, and am amused and chagrined to find that you are correct...after talking with the boss, he says he uses that one as an example, because most of the shadow people pics he DOES have are from his professional photo work, and he can't release them. You and Sledge are right about how they observe, though...almost annoying at times. :lol:

@CG: I'm amazed you haven't caught anything on film...if you have seen them or anything like it before, you'd think you would have caught something on film, even by accident by now. Eh, just take a few random pics now and then, and watch, you'll catch something.

@DX: I did research on that photo, and am amused and chagrined to find that you are correct...after talking with the boss, he says he uses that one as an example, because most of the shadow people pics he DOES have are from his professional photo work, and he can't release them. You and Sledge are right about how they observe, though...almost annoying at times. :lol:

@CG: I'm amazed you haven't caught anything on film...if you have seen them or anything like it before, you'd think you would have caught something on film, even by accident by now. Eh, just take a few random pics now and then, and watch, you'll catch something.

:x dammit that just makes me want him to release the pics!