Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

How often do you exercise?

Like the title says, how often do you exercise and what exercises do you do?

I force myself to exercise once a week and I usually do a couple sets of push ups, stomach crunchs and I walk up and down my basement stairs until I'm out of breath. But at work, I usually do calf lifts or squats in the bathroom. I squat a lot in the bathroom. X'D So I probably exercise about a 1/2 an hour to an hour a week. And since I sit on my ass all day at work all week and I don't watch what I eat on the weekends, I feel like a lardass. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i exercise a lot i think. especially at work once a week when the truck comes in. lifting and carrying boxes into the store, then seperating all of them into aisles (more lifting and carrying) and stocking the shelves (bending down and standing back up). other than that we dont do a lot strenuous work.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

hmmm...

up and down the stairs 20 to 40 times a day

push mowing a couple acres a week spring/ summer/ fall

diggin my garden

Shoveling the godamn driveway in winter

all the fun squatting dusting and cleaning anything below 2 feet high; stretches to vacuum the walls and cealing, wash the walls celing cupboards...

chasing wild animals out of the yard the dog is too blind to see...

and I throw pilates and tai chi in there when I'm not getting enuff exercise.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I use to weight lift on the even days of the month for near an hour. I've been demotivated for a while though so someday soon I'll get back to it...

How ever I do get in some bike riding during the none snowy or rainy days once a weak at least when I got to do my grocery shopping.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Currently I'm playing tennis Monday through Thursday, so while I'm waiting for the class to start, I lift weights and walk on treadmill at a school gym which is located right next to the tennis court. But I'm just gonna play tennis for now on because it's too tiring, plus I found a nice smoking area outside of the building so (it's just a steel bench with a roof on top under the scorching sun)..

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Work is exercise :P other then that i do didly....oh yeah and those wrist exercises i do 2 times a day 7 days a week

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I recently finished an exercise class that met twice a week for an hour and the instructor expected us to work out on our own 2-3 other days in the week. The hour long class consisted of running, biking, weight training, ab work, and a few other things. Not that we did all of that in one class. She taught us a lot of exercises that we can do at home at little cost to us. And young kids make great weights!!!

Since the class ended I have tried to keep up with a hour a day for three days a week, though unfortunately my one hour and take two hours since I have to keep stopping to yell at the kids.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I injured my left wrist a week ago while playing with my Wii. I got really hooked to Soul Calibur Legends. On the bright side I did wake up the next morning with a lot of my muscles tightening in my back, arms, & chest.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I can't exercise ... I'm just that lazy. I did some weights 2 weekends ago X'D ... it involved weight training, and strengthening my leg muscles.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.