Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Hajime No Ippo

My batch of 76 episodes finished downloading, and I'm gonna start this series, after I watch Macross F 16!

Eppy, give us your take on this one ... I know you've been watching/ reading it. Does it have some fillers like D.Gray Man? How's the manga storyline ... 800+ chapters ne X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

the anime doesnt have fillers XD(they basically have too much material to work with :P)...its just a straight pure boxing series....its really addicting and great characters

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Holy shit *puts his hands in his pants and plays with his dick* X'D ... I'm on episode 66 I think, FREAKING AWESOME! Ippo's gearing up for what seems to be the last battle in the anime at least. It's full of action, progressive boxing moves, success and failure, character, *EDIT start*- SUPER FUNNY *EDIT end*, and you're an addict before you realize it. I'll finish it tonight, and move on to the gigantic manga!

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Finished it last night, and the manga's also ready for my reading. I'm honestly a hard person to get into a sports anime because some of it appears too repetitive, but with this series, it just builds and grows on you so much. Like Eppy mentioned there're no fillers which makes it even better. I have those 2 specials lined up which're OVA's or movies I think. This's a series I highly recommend.

Finished it last night, and the manga's also ready for my reading. I'm honestly a hard person to get into a sports anime because some of it appears too repetitive, but with this series, it just builds and grows on you so much. Like Eppy mentioned there're no fillers which makes it even better. I have those 2 specials lined up which're OVA's or movies I think. This's a series I highly recommend.

they are just a continuation of the series...they are taken fromt eh manga also :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I finally finished watching the 2 specials, so cool. Now it's the manga and me who're gonna be sweatin, roughin it out on the couch once we get back home.

GodDAMNIT ~~~~~~~ ... I just spat some green tea (that I was drinking) all across Chii's top ... I dashed to wipe it so it doesn't get sticky >_> ... FREGGIN monster funny parts in the manga X'D ... couldn't keep my drink in me mouth.