Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Some dumb bitch justifies crack headed mothers.

:xSo, I came across this video while looking for information on Meth use in pregnant women (in reguards to my sister) and how it affects the fetus. I came across the video below.

This bitch in the video I found pissed me off because I feel that she is trying to make people to feel sorry for crack headed mothers with her 'no controled research on meth so how could they make conclusions on birth defects?'

I want to rip this bitch's head off. Has any of these people ever seen a child born on meth and/or born to a meth addicted mother? I have and that little boy suffered from tremors, he was irritable, and he was up all the time. The mother got so tired of him she left him in the house and bolted. He was found later by the woman's parents and has been adopted to them. They were in denial this chick had a problem. She is the same bitch that my sister has hung around and got high with. Can't blame me for being concerened about my nephew safety. My sister was a good person and would never hurt a child, but cracked out..who knows. People like this bitch in the video piss me off so much because she makes it out like you should feel sorry for the mothers giving birth to addicted babies. Feel sorry for them because our prison system dosn't give all the best luxury birth options women not in jail/prison get. Drug addicted pregos don't give a fuck about a unborn life so why should we be made to feel sorry for them? I don't but that's my opinion. I just had to get this off my chest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I think shes just making excuses so women can continue doing meth without feeling bad about it. I'm pretty sure almost every drug good or bad has an effect on an unborn kid. They may not be noticeable effects though.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

When I was working at a grocery store years ago, this one pregnant lady asked me to get her a cigarette..I was ticked because the harm that will do to the baby. I got her the damn cigarette in the end, but I'm still guilty for letting her do whatever she wanted to. I wanted to bitch slap her.

I was born with a hole in my heart and I had an open heart surgery when I was 2 because my mom drank coffee frankly during her pregnancy. I don't blame my mom for this (who do you think paid for my surgery lol) and I don't know if that was the cause of my weak heart but women should be careful when they are pregnant. Period.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

It's just common sense not to put chemicals in yer body while preggers

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i askd my dad if my mum stoped drinking and smoking during pregnauncy, he laught so loud

my bro was born with a heart defect ,

once a new life starts to grow in a womens womb, it isnt her body no more, she is sharing it, and every bad thing effects the baby,

pregnancy asks a fuck load out of a women from start till their kids 21

but that is life,

i see a good parent is someone who gives there child a better life then the one they recieved, whats does it say about a mum who poisens her body for fun, and knowing harms a baby,

it is illegal to take beat your children, but to to poisen them from the very start is perfectly ok

X_x

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sign in to follow this