Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Gravy

All things Aqua Teen

If one does as Err does enough times, One becomes as Err is. I believe Err is the underappreciated character in ATHF. Yes, he's always mouthing off and stealing things but as seen in the episode Mooninjuana, he grew up without a dad, his mom left him. True pain. This post is a reflection of the true genius of ATHF. I didn't read through all the tv, books, movies posting but I did search and didnt find this topic taken. So many episodes, sure we all love carl, but what character or guest are you. If my avatar is up now and from the first paragragh. I am Err, a misunderstood reject. Who has a quick wit and is always pushing the bar.:D

Global Warming ATHF, Shake bought a grill that uses pieces of the sun and a nuclear core. No off switch. Turns out it's a flashback but with a public announcement message. We must eat our buggers to prevent the ice caps from melting. See ATHF is fun and topical.

I haven't watched this in a while. I'll have to check out a few eps.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I was looking for clips from eps, must've been taken off. I wan't to share Err's wisdom. He's my Nostrodamus, Him and Carl. The only cool clip I could find was this. If anyone has clips of Aqua Teen video with dialog, post. If just for me, I find the dialog relaxing and know it by heart. Kinda like Family Guy.