Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Shabondy Archepeligo battle royal

Is it just my imagination, or are there multiple Kumas!? In one grove he is fighting Law and Kid, in another grove hes fighting that skypian guy and Hawkins, and now another Kuma just showed up to fight the Mugiwara crew. Zoro said he seemed different.. and the last two Kuma's haven't said a word and have been hit by attacks that he saw coming and could have easily dodged. Kuma is a cyborg, maybe this are copies of him and thats why they attack and fight differently?

And what is up with Gang's fruit power? Aside from a castle in him with maybe thousands of people, it looks like he has a shrinking field around him that lets him do that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Kuma copies :holyhell: WTF was up with Hawkings and the things coming out of his arm......

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Both Kuma's look like fakes to me ... replica's created by a devil fruit user maybe, the kid at the end maybe? The real Kuma would NOT have anyone land a single hit on him, think about it. If this were Naruto, Kuma would have mastered a space time jutsu (which is also essentially his real power in One Piece where he makes things disappear!!!) and would appear at multiple places or have a kage bunshin do the trick for him X'D. This chapter need 5-6 re~reads, so epic and awesome.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

hmm, interesting. At first I was thinking maybe Kuma was literally jumping between multiple fights and maybe it disoriented him and caused him to get hit more. But even then, he is a shikubukai and if he fought like that, he still wouldn't get hit and he would still own mutherf*ckers. Also, none of the panels showed Kuma's hands, so we can't see if his devil fruit 'paws' are there or not. If they are not, then they have to be cyborg replicas, which would explain why they can't instant dodge. Since they don't have the DF power to transport anywhere, the Kuma's are huge targets and are probably too bulky to move fast or dodge their opponents. I bet Luffy will instant kill the Kuma they're fighting. Imagine Chopper and Ussop's faces when they see Luffy blast Kuma's head off. "Sugeee!" X'D

I'm still waiting to see who answers the summons to fight White Beard. Think it will be the old man's last battle? Will Ace be saved? Luffy aint worried but am!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Shanks has gotta be there one way or the other, since it's a WG vs the Pirates kinda scenario now. And, he might just land up avenging WB if he falls, he wouldn't help cos of the whole pirate's pride on fighting his own fights kinda thingie, but who knows. Ace has gotta be saved or Luffy WILL GO BERSERK, and it won't be a fun ride anymore for him.

What's up with Kizaru?! Speed of light?! Freggin hell! Lufy could go Gear 2nd and be quick, but there's no way he could beat Kizaru at his current level, maybe land a hit or two. Kizaru's ability is either speed or light like an opposite of Blackbeard who has the ability of the dark.

Hawkins had something that looked like dolls or scarecrow kinda thingies come out of his arm, either way, it'll be interesting to know how those dolls could withstand a kick of THAT power and speed. BUT, if you read page 9 - 11, I think it gives awaya his ability ... you see 2 dolls, and you also see 2 random people die of heavyass bruises, which means he has a way to get other people's lives in the dolls to protect him!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Kizaru is an FTL drive X'D

I'm fairly convinced Ace will be saved but at the same time I think it will be the end of WB throwing off the balance of the 3 powers even further and BB will move to take WB's spot as one of the 4.....

o.0

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Who are the 4 emperors? We know it's WB, Shanks .... then Kaidou who beat Moria when Moria went to the New World, and who's the 4th? If you look at the picture ... the 4th looks like a woman .... and I've been thinking about this all morning while eating *pats his tummy* .... maybe it's Lola's mother!!!! She did say that her mother's an incredible pirate, whatcha think Sledge! *broad grin* I've been reading OP since last night X'D ... some chapters over to figure or think of clues for the future.

These fights r gettin dangerous :P

How many scary Kuma copies are runnin around there? Dino DF awesomeeeeeee

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=166

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think Kizaru ate the light light fruit. I bet he could run around the planet in a heartbeat. :P

Hawkins looks like Wicker Man. I bet hes kinda like that one akatsuki guy from Naruto, the one with the multiple hearts? Like when Hawkins got kicked, it costed him two lives. If he has 10, he could probably take 10 mortal blows without affecting him physically or affecting his fighting performance?

Dinosaur/T-Rex Zoan type!? Holy shit! O_O

And those Kumas must be android copies, but if thats the case, why did that one bleed? Are they cyborgs and not full robots!?

So much is going on! ahhh!!!

If Kizaru if light and Teach is darkness.... unfortunately even light can't escape a black hole. It begs the question who will/can fight/defeat Teach if that fat bastard shows up. I almost expect him to because of the summons the Shichibukai got and he wants to prove himself in front of the others as the strongest. He also intends to kill Whitebeard and take his place. The Bannaro Island fight that triggered this event we're soon going to see, could it be that Teach is really going to tear up that part of the Grand Line and Red Line ie the holy city above the archipeligo where Ace will face his execution? Maybe some rampaging will collapse part of the red line filling in the hole and blocking off the New World to anymore new guys.

I don't think a logia type has a chance against Teach primarialy because they arent used to taking blows BUT I do think that Smokers seas stone based weapon could put a hurt on Teach.

Makes me wonder if at some point Ussop will develop seastone shot to weaken or negate the powers of DF users they're fighting......

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

OMFG AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy shit. That light guy is f*cking brutal. He can take everyone out with simple kicks and moving at the speed of light, nobody could ever dodge. O_O And the fact that he's kicking at the speed of light, the actual impact force would be near infinite. O_O

http://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/qa_gp_sl.html#masssol

As far as your second question goes: Suppose we could accelerate a rod with 30 m length (your 100 feet) to reach the speed of light at the tip, this would create an enormous centripetal force, i.e. the force that is necessary to keep the tip on a circle (pulling it constantly inward away from the straight path that it wants to go otherwise). This force would turn out to reach approx. 1012 times, or one trillion times, the gravitational pull on the Earth's surface. No known material is strong enough to withstand such an enormous force. During their training, astronauts are subjected to, at most, 10 times the Earth's gravitation.

If he actually kicked someone with his physical foot at the speed of light, he would probably kick someone straight thru the planet and out past jupiter. X'D

He must have some limitations on his physical body at that speed, like he is probably more light/photons than actual physical form when hes in motion or when he hits somebody. It's probably the limitation of being able to move at that speed.

the crew has some mad teamwork

bustin out hard core moves ^___^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy Shit! O_O Multiple Kumas, an ultimate defense captain and the Kizaru showed up! and now Rayleigh!!! O_O

And he is the logia of light. Omg, hes probably unstoppable! O_O But Rayleigh was able to kick him! Does the word Dark in "Dark King" mean he has a DF ability that works good against light!? Or is he using that spirit energy!? O_O

hopefully he thought Thousand Sunny or someplace he had recently been on Shabondy. If Kuma selects the local then Zoro is doomed to Impel Down or maybe even topside up in Marijo (spelling?) the holy city where Ace is gonna be executed....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That was the worst, most devastating chapter of One Piece, and it all began with the last 2 pages of the previous chapter. Most epic defeat so far.

They have to be in a place where they can get back to Sunny. The old man is fighting atm but he will get Sunny done for them probably within the 3 days.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this