Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Shabondy Archepeligo battle royal

Wow. They are seriously screwed. Now the real question is just how far away they all flew and how long will it take for them all to get back? and how will they get back with their ship still at the archepeligo!?

I'll get Luffy's mushroom off for him :lick:

ERO-LADY! :x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Everyone has a piece of that paper, so everyone will eventually find each other. I just hope nobody starts with looking for Zoro first, cos then they'd be completely lost X'D! Great chapter ... the last few chapters have just been big, bigger, MONSTROUS.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, wait till they come out with posters and wallscrolls of her, they're SO up there on my walls!! Great chapter, chapter after chapter.

EDIT: What do you think will happen next? I think she's gonna have a conversation with Luffy at some point, and that's when he'll find out of Ace's execution. She MAY help him in some way, because she defies the WG in any case, and it'll be an act of rebellion against their ways. You think Robin, and Nami would get jealous of their captain's new professed love!?!! X'D

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I wonder what was on her back! O_O I bet Sanji could have survived being turned to stone... His lust would be more powerful than any other mans and he would probably turn into a moving rock golem. X'D

I bet Luffy will learn the ways of Haki and start seriously owning. I bet the full power of haki allows people to negate DF powers. Like how Rayleigh was able to fight Kizaru. And maybe with that power they'll be able to negate Kuma's teleport/launch attack.

Interesting point about Haki ... who'd teach it to him, or how'd he realize how to use it will be interesting.

I THINK she might have Whitebeard's logo on her back X'D.

Errr ... maybe not X'D hahaha!!!

I think Luffy has the basis for Haki already. He just needs to know how to harness it. Remember when that guy named "Head" was attacking them... (the guy that looked like sanji's wanted poster for anyone who can't remember), and that head guy was riding that bull. In the manga, Luffy walked right up to the guy about to beat his ass and when Luffy looked at that monster bull it passed out foaming at the mouth. Everyone had a kind of shocked look on their face like... "Luffy didn't even touch, wth!?"

Once Luffy can pick up on Haki skills, you know Zoro will figure it out. Hell, Zoro has probably been using basic haki skills all along with his sword moves, sending cutting waves of force or impact hits from a distance. Imagine the power Zoro could have with full haki power! The two of them would be unstoppable!

It reminds me of the first time they met Aokiji on that one island. Aokiji said he was going to kill them because they scare the shit out him. They obviously never stood a chance against him at the time.. but I figure Aokiji could see their full potential of how badass they could become. :nod:

it could be she refused to move against Whitebeard cuz she's one of his former nakama....

Where is everybody else? :cry: The clock is ticking Sunny will be ready soon!

will they reunite and run or will they get tangled up in all the fighting? So much to be happening!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Kidd, Law, and Luffy are awesome! That Damn Kuma showing his face again!! I don't think he can stand up to two of the super novas!!

Nvm... if the whole Straw Hat crew got pwned... No one has hope of beat Kuma...

Edited by Kuwabara

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Kizaru was insane... he took down 4 super novas! Raleigh was able to keep him in check with no hesitation... WTF power do these people have...

Finally caught up in the manga... Luffy has no hope of saving Ace with all these powerful people around.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Seriously! If this is just a sample of the new world, holy shit man. O_O

I know right... Like seriously they've been outclassed since they kicked the flying fish riders ass. Do you think the Kidd and Law pirates are as powerful as they seem. Law and Kidd have some powerful fruits and both of them alone are fighting a Pacifista.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I don't think any of them stood a chance against the pacifistas or Kuma. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all captured and sent to impel down and/or sent flying. If anything, they might not have sent them all to impel down, but instead were sent to be executed along with Ace as a special bonus for all the spectators.

new world = scary freaks with awesome powers

makes me wanna get to Raftel all the more :blush3:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I don't think any of them stood a chance against the pacifistas or Kuma. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all captured and sent to impel down and/or sent flying. If anything, they might not have sent them all to impel down, but instead were sent to be executed along with Ace as a special bonus for all the spectators.

Aww have faith sledge, the strawhats took down one Pacifista, so it's not impossible. Maybe Kidd and Law took theirs down and high taled it out of there. Since the Strawhats were the primary targets, and both of them look like smart guys so they wouldn't fall victim to Kizaru like the other super novas.

Raftel is the last island on the grandline?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I wasn't impressed with the SH's combo attacks during their Oz-Moria fight, but they're pretty under-powered with their current adversaries. New World or not. I haven't seen anything from Nami in terms of a different weapon or attack (blame Usopp) or Franky or Chopper (the backup plan for his monster avatar) or Sanji (except for turning himself on fire) or Robin (uber unutilized since the start) ... Luffy's constantly progressed since the start, Zoro's progressed too (you can take his stamina for taking that powerful Kuma blow as a progression on the last arc).

I think Oda is realizing that same problem which has lead the straw hats to their own individual power up islands. Nami will get some new wind/rope techniques, Ussop will get some sort of lying/theif/plant underlings? upgrade. :P Franky will probably just upgrade his body where he is. But I don't see how Zoro or Robin will benifit at all where there are.

And Sanji is in ass sex hell, so I don't know what kind of power up he'll get except for emotional scarring. X'D He'll probably learn some new ultimate "attack 1000 people at a time" move in order to protect his ass virginity. X'D

Sanji is going to have to keep running

its good excersize

hairy bitch gets too close Sanji will learn to fly :hehehe:

I suspect Robin is going to pick up some good intel where she is.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think Oda is realizing that same problem which has lead the straw hats to their own individual power up islands. Nami will get some new wind/rope techniques, Ussop will get some sort of lying/theif/plant underlings? upgrade. :P Franky will probably just upgrade his body where he is. But I don't see how Zoro or Robin will benifit at all where there are.

And Sanji is in ass sex hell, so I don't know what kind of power up he'll get except for emotional scarring. X'D He'll probably learn some new ultimate "attack 1000 people at a time" move in order to protect his ass virginity. X'D

LMAO!!! You never know, after fighting so many woMEN he will finally be able to kick a woman? Learn to have monsterous endurance to put him back on par with Luffy and Zoro? Lately he has been falling behind them ALOT.

Sanji is going to have to keep running

its good excersize

hairy bitch gets too close Sanji will learn to fly :hehehe:

I suspect Robin is going to pick up some good intel where she is.

Be awesome if she learns to carry heavy weight and can use her flying technique to fly longer.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sign in to follow this