Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

hellz yeah!

A message from Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

log on to: http://kucinich.us to sign the petition.

Thanks to you, impeachment will be heard Friday

Rv478I8p3e8

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*jumps up and dances around*This idiot president will mislead us no more:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'm sure W will finish his term, I think Dick would be worse... but he is a war criminal, has ignored the Geneva convention and wiped his ass with our constitution and bill of rights. He should be more then impeached...how about a plane crash WITH debris

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I don't think any president has honored our Constitution since it was first put in place. Every president has took the constitution, bent it over, and had his way with it. Then again Congress does the same thing.

Dick would be far worse if he gained the presidency pending W's impeachment that's why I'm for letting W just finish out his term. I really don't want a guy who shot his buddy running our country, I could just see the multitude of problems that will stem from that.

Sadly out next four years look just as bad as the last 8, sigh. America is really going down the shitter.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

W or Dick, either one will invade Iran b4 they're out. -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

And the outcome....

WASHINGTON - Call it the un-impeachment hearing.The Democratic-run House Judiciary Committee put on a hearing that it insisted was not about removing President Bush from office. But critics of Bush's policies couldn't pass up the chance to charge the president with a long list of impeachable "high crimes and misdemeanors."

Leading the way was Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, the former Democratic presidential candidate who has brought repeated impeachment resolutions on the House floor against Bush and Vice President Cheney.

Kucinich got a rock star welcome of whistles, hoots and clapping as he walked into the hearing room, holding hands with his wife, from hundreds of anti-war, anti-Bush people crammed into the room and lining the hallways outside. T-shirts reading "Arrest Bush" and "Veterans for Impeachment" illustrated the sentiments of many."The decision before us is whether to demand accountability for one of the gravest injustices imaginable," Kucinich testified, avoiding use of the "I" word.

The House Democratic leadership, not interested in a bloody impeachment battle in the last year of Bush's presidency, steered Kucinich's resolutions to the Judiciary Committee where they could quietly fade away, but Friday's hearing did give Kucinich and his allies one opportunity to air their views.

"To the regret of many, this is not an impeachment hearing," said committee chairman John Conyers, D-Mich., pointing out the less incendiary title of the event, "executive power and its constitutional limitations."

Still, Conyers, a vocal opponent of Bush, noted that his panel had pursued many allegations that Kucinich and others regard as impeachable offenses: manipulating intelligence about Iraq; misusing authority with regard to torture, detention and rendition; politicizing the Justice Department and retaliating against critics, as in the outing of former CIA agent Valerie Plame.

Republicans, clearly in the minority at the hearing, expressed suspicion at Democratic motives. Rep. Dan Lungren, R-Calif., called it "impeachment lite," where people were given free rein to impugn Bush but not to impeach him.

"It seems that we are hosting an anger management class," said Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, the committee's senior Republican. "This hearing will not cause us to impeach the president; it will only serve to impeach Congress's credibility."

At one point, a couple of people in the hearing room were asked to leave amid voices of protest.

The committee reminded lawmakers and those testifying that House rules prohibit "personal abuse, innuendo or ridicule of the president." The House Rules and Manual points out that suggestions of mendacity, or accusations of hypocrisy, demagoguery or deception were out of order.

"The rules of the House prevent me or any witness from utilizing familiar terms," Kucinich said. "But we can put two and two together in our minds."

Former Los Angeles County Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, known for his prosecution of Charles Manson in 1970, acknowledged that "I am forbidden from accusing him of a crime, or even any dishonorable conduct" under House rules. But he could still encourage people to read his book, "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder."

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., was less circumspect is asserting that Bush was "the worst president that our nation has ever suffered."

Rep. Maurice Hinchey, D-N.Y., concluded that "this is the most impeachable administration in the history of America because of the way that it has clearly violated the law."

article

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm not down with Geneva. We were the only ones that followed the rules anyways. War is war. I agree with not attacking civilians, but napalm and all that other good stuff shouldn't be banned. I don't believe in leading the way when no one wants to follow... for the past 60 years.

Any president can take a shit all over Geneva and it wouldn't bother me, he'd have my support probably. W may have done terrible things worthy of impeachment, but Geneva is a load of crap. It works just as good as communism does. The protections protocols are ideal, the whole thing just needs to be heavily revised.

Then again, what nation follows any treaty it signs in the end. Especially the nuclear disarmament ones. :rolleyes:

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Its a shame Bush won't be impeached. But at the same time, it'll probably go down in some history books that there were impeachment hearings.

What pisses me off tho, is Bush has a crapload of things he should be impeached for, but congress is more or less brushing it all aside. But when Clinton was president, impeachment was heavily pursued because of a simple sex scandal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

They went so far just to impeach Clinton, but Bush literally gets away with murder and everyone shrugs it off.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its a shame Bush won't be impeached. But at the same time, it'll probably go down in some history books that there were impeachment hearings.

What pisses me off tho, is Bush has a crapload of things he should be impeached for, but congress is more or less brushing it all aside. But when Clinton was president, impeachment was heavily pursued because of a simple sex scandal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

They went so far just to impeach Clinton, but Bush literally gets away with murder and everyone shrugs it off.

He's was the only president that wasn't a member of the Illuminati :P.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!