Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Watchmen

I'm sure you guys must've been shown the trailer right before The Dark Knight's screening.

Check it out the trailer on their official website.

http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/

I wasn't too fond of 300, but I'll give this a chance.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*has flashes of memory from last night ... people clapping at the end of the trailer >_<* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR X'D.

Yeah, I haven't read all chapters myself.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I cant wait!!!! The story is really amazing. However from the looks of the trailer they may go against what the story is supposed to be about or at least portray the characters in the wrong way. This isn't supposed to be a "super hero" movie but more of an alternative telling of our past.

Don't read the spoiler unless you want to be spoiled

Only one of the "super heros" Dr. Manhattan has super powers (the guy in the trailer that has electricity coming out of him and can multiply). All the others are supposed to be normal people that just dress up and fight crime..etc. They're called "costumed adventurers" or somtimes "masked vigilantes" and are looked down apon by a lot of people. I wont spill anymore about the story :P

the smashing pumpkins music definitely grabbed my attention lol. Really good choice of music for the trailer.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Well, it's an older song from the Batman & Robin movie, only much slower and darker.

The one in Batman was called "The End is the Beginning Is The End". The song played in the watchmen trailer is called "The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning". Both are on an old smashing pumpkins cd I have somewhere and on the Batman & Robin sound track.

sig.php

Fox just sued Warner Brothers. Fox apparently owned the rights to make a Watchmen movie back in the 90's, but like most of the movie rights it owns, Fox never followed through to make the movie. Warner Brothers must have over looked this. In any case Fox isn't looking for money it seems, it wants Warner Brothers to pull the plug on the movie all altogether and keep it out of movie theaters and TVs. What type of bullshit is that? How much you wanna bet if Fox does win, someone in Warner Brothers wont "Accidentally" leak the movie out to bittorrent trackers lol?

http://latinoreview.com/news/fox-suing-warner-brothers-over-watchmen-5238

sig.php

Why'd Fox wake up now? That's the lame part of this development. Plus, it's surprisingly DUMB on WB's part not to catch that.

Why'd Fox wake up now? That's the lame part of this development. Plus, it's surprisingly DUMB on WB's part not to catch that.

I can only guess Fox was already awake, they where just waiting for WB to finish the movie and waste money making it before suing them.

In other news the band 30 Seconds to Mars got sued by their own record label for not making a new CD this year. lol whats the movie and record industry doing?

sig.php

Yeah I read about that funny bit of news. I wonder why they even got signed X'D ... whether it was the mascara or the gay/ lame frontman hahaha.