Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

The Dark Knight

UK release isnt for another week,

considering the US and UK both speak the same language, the release date should be with a difference of 8 hours not 7 days, some tmes it can be months

and they wonder why people pirate films,

i would download this out of princible for being treated as a 2nd class customer.

but it is The Dark Knight, and i knew your review would be a positive one, just cos the film was destined to be awsome

i will wait to see it X_X

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I watched it at midnight on a regular screen, and cabbed it to get to the IMAX 4 am screening also to catch it the second time X'D ... dark brooding awesome story telling the way it should be told, no bullshit, and as realistic as possible for a mere human with the gadgets at his disposal as well as the other characters. Not just The Joker, but the entire cast was remarkable, great script. My only gripe was watching the first day first show with a bunch of idiots who clapped after every scene (literally) which annoyed the crap out of me, and that the volume on dialog was a little low.

DX, you have to watch it at the IMAX. I'm going for it again on Tuesday/ Wednesday ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Joker was definitely my favorite in the movie.

Two Face could have used a little more development though.

Kind of upset they blew up the "Bat Mobile" in the "2nd"... "again"...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Wow that was the best batman movie I have ever seen and probably the best movie I've seen in the past year or two. Heath Ledger played the joker amazingly. I couldn't have asked for a better present day psychopath. I was a bit shocked that he lived at the end though. I would have thought he'd die but in-staid we see him caught and here him say "I think you and I will be doing this forever". Kind of put a tear to my eye knowing that statement wouldn't be true and if it was it would suck seeing a different person as joker.

perfect 10/10 from me.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

what do you guys that have seen the movie think about this?

It seems every movie made after 9/11 has been somehow linked to 9/11 by conspiracy theorists and knuckleheads, claiming the movies supposed to be telling us a message other then what it's originally supposed to be telling us. Personally, I try and ignore sites that post such stuff.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I think there's also a message in my Alphabet Cereal... It says "OOOOOOOOO"...

Meh... I go to the movies for the boredom killing business.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

*still hasn't watched this movie* :(

That link reminds me of when star wars episode 3 came out and different sites said it had so many political overtures in it. I hate it when series or shows are made specifically to express a sub meaning about current world activities or politics. *cough season 3 battlestar galactica*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That is a load of garbage. Just because the movie wasn't corny and cheesy like the Burton films, doesn't mean it was some kind of statement. People have to go and try to ruin everything. I could take movies that happened before 9/11 and link them to it, even though there is no possible connection. You can make anything say anything you want.

This is comic book Batman, not Adam West tribute Batman. This is how Batman was suppose to be. I loved the old TV show, but I think it has ruined the persona of Batman for a lot of the non-comic readers.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Dark Knight breaks $300m record.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7528222.stm

It's also the quickest to reach 200 million, the most money made on a midnight show, the most money made over the first day, and the most money made over the first weekend. I'm not sure if it can beat Titanic's 600 million haul, but I hope it can.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Went to see it last night, and it was totally worth seeing. Christain Bale has been my favorite Batman since the last one, and this just confirms it. Heath Ledger was a GREAT Joker, and did a great job with it. My only complaint was the filmmaking itself. By the end of the movie, all the quick shot changes and rotating cameras was making me queasy. >< But it was totally worth it.

One thing I've noticed about this restarting of Batman is how they're making an effort to make everyone more real. Tim Burton's Batman took a step in that direction, but there was still something fanciful and comicy about the villians. Not so, here. The villans have substance and are mostly believable. I think making that effort to ground it more in reality has helped a lot.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Went to see it last night, and it was totally worth seeing. Christain Bale has been my favorite Batman since the last one, and this just confirms it. Heath Ledger was a GREAT Joker, and did a great job with it. My only complaint was the filmmaking itself. By the end of the movie, all the quick shot changes and rotating cameras was making me queasy. >< But it was totally worth it.

One thing I've noticed about this restarting of Batman is how they're making an effort to make everyone more real. Tim Burton's Batman took a step in that direction, but there was still something fanciful and comicy about the villians. Not so, here. The villans have substance and are mostly believable. I think making that effort to ground it more in reality has helped a lot.

Indeed. I also like how Batman is a real man. Bruce Wayne doesn't put on the suit and become practically invincible, able to win every fight without taking a hit. He gets injured, and he feels the effects of being out all night.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Yeah, that's what I liked about the reboot that began with Batman Begins, nothing was left for granted in terms of character development or realism.

This movie was amazing. Heath Ledger was an incredible Joker. I didn't care much for Christian Bale's performance (especially his batman gargle voice), and I think the ending fight scene would have been better without the cellphone 3D imagery device.

Overall tho, hell of an amazing movie. I was highly pleased. :clap:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg