Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Aspartame

9FeOtSNU900

Welcome to Truth Or Consequences

January 21st, 2008 | email this | digg it
Posted by DORietz
Published in DORway
Welcome to DORway! Don't forget to register for news and updates. Thanks for visiting.
Point: Monsanto (maker of fine poisons) and FDA (approver of same) say aspartame is the “most tested” and “safe” substance.
Fact: The FDA has its very OWN list of 92 SYMPTOMS based on over 10,000 official complaints. Considering that the FDA estimates that less the ONE percent of the victims ever report a problem… that balloons the number to well over 1,000,000 who SHOULD have complained. I have heard that over the past 100 years sodium saccharin (the pink stuff) has had fewer than ten complaints.
Point: A large number of the FDA’s 92 symptoms are PAINFU - such as arthritis-like pains, fibromyalgia, multiple-sclerosis, migraines, etc. (See the list of symptoms.)FACT:ABC NEWS parroted a JUNK SCIENCE article, written by an obscure Dr. Manion and reported it as FACT, which is now pointed to by others as “proof” that aspartame is “good stuff,”(ABC never responded to our protests)
Point:Before aspartame was approved in beverages (1983) the National Soft Drink Association created a THIRTY PAGE PROTEST (that was later read into the Congressional Record) noting that aspartame was NOT stable, and could actually make the unwary user FATTER!FACT:The NSDA has changed its mind, and now says that aspartame is SAFE STUFF! Point: Monsanto’s “Team Nutrasweet” (no real names mentioned!) posted a REBUTTAL to the “Nancy Markle” Email that says (in part)

“The amount of methanol produced is approximately 10% by weight. The body then converts methanol to formaldehyde and then to a metabolite called formate. Formate is then quickly eliminated by the body in the form of carbon dioxide and water. Some critics point out that methanol, an alcohol, is toxic.”

FACT:The body does NOT convert formaldehyde to carbon dioxide and water! This is about the most BLATANT lie they have told.

From
:
“The methanol is absorbed and converted to formaldehyde in the body. Formaldehyde is known to cause damage to the immune system, nervous system, and irreversible genetic damage at very low-level, long-term exposure. The most recent evidence (this year) indicates that the formaldehyde from aspartame ingestion accumulates in the body as ‘adducts’
:
” (
with data sheets)

Need more? How about something from
!

Point: Monsanto and the FDA would like you to believe that the entire media and medical system is pure as the driven snow, and that aspartame is being maligned by “Toxic Terrorists” (CNN), or we are weaving a “WEB of Deceit” (Time). Every last one of them have a VESTED interest in aspartame remaining an unfettered product. Monsanto with a billion dollars in sales - the media with tens of billions in advertisements for over 5000 products, and the MEDICAL SYSTEM, with 100’s of billions in expensive but useless tests that cannot pinpoint the patients problems with certainty. And then there are the many expensive drugs that don’t seem to get the job done. What is “VESTED INTEREST”… a stake in the products salability with the bottom line… profitability!

In my case it was 21 out of 21 clueless doctors and all their expensive tests… and eleven years of improper (and ineffective) medications!

FACT: Monsanto owns (owned) the Nutrasweet and Equal companies. If you explore the AMA, and other sites you may find references to donations/support. IF you don’t find it… and it is a “non-profit” organization… ask them. The goods:
“American Diabetes Association, Miss America Accept Donation from Equal Sweetener at Skating Championship”

“February 9, 1999 - There continues to be unsubstantiated claims that the nonnutritive sweetener aspartame (brand name NutraSweet) poses health risks to people with diabetes.” and “The American Diabetes Association considers aspartame - as well as the other FDA-approved nonnutritive sweeteners saccharin, acesulfame K, and sucralose - acceptable sugar substitutes and a safe part of a diabetic meal plan.”

HEY… ADA… the FDA already substantiated OUR claims! (Get your heads out of your financial statements long enough to read them!)

If you believe their motives, and ability to tell you the truth, how about buying a nice old bridge today… cheap?

I could blow a lot more precious time posting similar, what appears to be, conflict of interests to include the AMA, and more… but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to add two plus two and come up with FOUR! The bottom line is DORway.com sells nothing, and conveys only the idea that: IF aspartame users have problems their doctors cannot seem to cure, try the FREE 60-day no-aspartame at-home self-test, and get the best proof one could hope to find! Now WHY do you suppose “they” are against that simple, free and logical test? (and the free detox!) Hey… TEAM NUTRASWEET! Will you give US a public demo of you swilling formaldehyde to prove your “quickly eliminated by the body in the form of carbon dioxide and water” statement?Now, investigate the WHOLE TRUTH posted on DORway.com, or prepare for a lifetime of expensive and painful CONSEQUENCES.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Diet is die with a t on the end -_-;

My parents guzzle diet soda like crazy. I think my momz has a physical addiction to the crap.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Diet is die with a t on the end -_-;

My parents guzzle diet soda like crazy. I think my momz has a physical addiction to the crap.

Almost makes me want to find that clip of Homer Simpson when he stumbled upon a "Diet Soda" ad...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sign in to follow this