Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Vader Vs Yoda

what version of soul caliber would you buy based on either getting yoda (360) or vader (ps3)

please dont debate consoles, thos is purely based on if you had both consoles, and you could pick one game based on what character you'd perfer and why

me: im not sure yet, i think vader tbh. as he is more likly to have aggressive abilities then yida, if they try to make the characters accurate to SW

how about you guys

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'm not a Star Wars fan... But I read a rumor that the one getting Vader might get Kratos... So I guess that one... So I could bitch slap Vader with Kratos.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I gotta go with Vader. The characters might not to stay exclusive though. I heard the opposite character will be available for download on the respective network in the future. Its just a launch exclusive if that's true.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

they both have starkiller (vaders apprentice)

it would be cool it later on you could download the missing character (for free ofc) but i know ms like to milk every penny

i might actually get this game

has anyone played a fighting game online, is it fluid like 1player mode?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

they both have starkiller (vaders apprentice)

it would be cool it later on you could download the missing character (for free ofc) but i know ms like to milk every penny

i might actually get this game

has anyone played a fighting game online, is it fluid like 1player mode?

Not 100%. Its just like a playing a FPS. But on a console to host doesn't have near the advantage that one would on a PC. You both have the same specs console to console, if there is any advantage it would be no more than a second, unless one of you has a crappy connection.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Unless Yoda can do a crapload of "jumping all over the place crazy awesome moves" then I'd have to go with Vader.

I'm not a Star Wars fan... But I read a rumor that the one getting Vader might get Kratos... So I guess that one... So I could bitch slap Vader with Kratos.

Kratos would be f*cking awesome.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg