Charity

I'm confused

Ok first to make sure I understand things properly hehe. Kagome is supposed to be Kikyo's reincarnation. Now as I understand reincarnation it's when the soul is reborn into a new body.

So basically that means that Kagome is Kikyo doesn't it? When Kikyo was resurrected she had to steal a portion of Kagome's soul to do so because it was the same soul. So isn't Kikyo now just the part of Kagome that remembers her previous incarnation put into an undead body? So ... how can Inuyasha choose between them if they're the same person? Once the unnatural body Kikyo is in is destroyed her soul goes back to Kagome and Kagome is all that's left, but Kagome is still Kikyo as well isn't she? So in reality Inuyasha only loves one person.

It's confusing how they can be so different when they're technically the same person. I hope this post actually makes some sense lol.

Ok first to make sure I understand things properly hehe. Kagome is supposed to be Kikyo's reincarnation. Now as I understand reincarnation it's when the soul is reborn into a new body.

So basically that means that Kagome is Kikyo doesn't it? When Kikyo was resurrected she had to steal a portion of Kagome's soul to do so because it was the same soul. So isn't Kikyo now just the part of Kagome that remembers her previous incarnation put into an undead body? So ... how can Inuyasha choose between them if they're the same person? Once the unnatural body Kikyo is in is destroyed her soul goes back to Kagome and Kagome is all that's left, but Kagome is still Kikyo as well isn't she? So in reality Inuyasha only loves one person.

It's confusing how they can be so different when they're technically the same person. I hope this post actually makes some sense lol.

Inuyasha isn't that smart so he cant figure something like that out. But ya, your post sounds about right. Kagome is Kikyo in a way.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I thought because it was a copy it was no longer the original... Although maybe it would have been more intriguing or lame if Kagome had flash backs of what Kikyo would do next...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Kagome and Kikyo share a soul; not a body or life experiences and thus they are 2 different entities.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers