Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Final Fantasy XIII coming to Xbox 360

Sorry, Sony. The Xbox 360 is finally going to get a blockbuster RPG. Square has announced at the Microsoft press conference that Final Fantasy XIII is going to be released on Xbox 360 the same day as PS3 in North America and Europe. What a huge coup for Microsoft, and what a great piece of news for Xbox 360 owners who also happen to be great console RPG lovers.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/14/final-fantasy-xiii-coming-to-xbox-360/

Wow, that was a bit unpredictable. I'm not joking either, I didn't see that coming at all. The funny thing is It's still an exclusive PS3 title only in Japan though haha. Us US people are lucky it seems.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Oh gawd now I gotta choose which system I want for my livingroom >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Just don't buy a used/refurbished one. My friends used 360 is a POS, and another friend of mine purchased a refurb PS3 and it blew out on him within a month. Cheaper is not always better. :P They learned the hard way.

Anyways, a surprise for 360 owners indeed. A good move on Square's part to expand the fanbase, while its a great move for MS to expand the genre offerings.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

id get a xb360 tbh

it is more expensive in the long run (yearly xbox live charge) wireless adaptor, etc

but theres so much more in terms of games atm, and with FF going to be on the xb360, means a lot to people who were holding out buying the console.

my friend was strongly considering getting a ps3, mainly for FF, but i phoned him yesterday about this news, and he has never been so happy...

sony expected ff to sell consoles, what the fuck were they thinking when they allowed it to go on xbox, how the hell does MS keep getting the best titles, and getting a range of exclusives???

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

actually Square-Enix already had 3 blockbuster RPGs coming out for 360 already....Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean 4, and The Last Remnant...this is jsut another notch in their belt to sell even more consoles...and also the no S-E titles like Too Human and the new Tales game also =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

actually Square-Enix already had 3 blockbuster RPGs coming out for 360 already....Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean 4, and The Last Remnant...this is jsut another notch in their belt to sell even more consoles...and also the no S-E titles like Too Human and the new Tales game also =D

Meh, I was exctied about Too Human, but the demo left me kinda shakey. I'm pretty pissed that its 1.06GB and you can only be the Champion? wft, I hope he is the crappiest character, because he wasn't that impressive.

yeah thats all that was shown off at E3 too :-/...they always show the boring balanced characters in demos :(

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I thought he was supposed to be the best of both worlds, not the mediocre of both worlds. X'D They should have let you be the Berserker and the Commando. The co-op was locked too, I mean wtf, isn't that the selling point of the game? -_-;

I thought the demo's length was nice, though.

the 360 version is due out in spring 2010

WTH

why do they hype up games so much so so so so long before they even come out, pisses me off

im drooling over ff13 and SW mmo, but have to wait like a year Plus the stupid delays that are almost certain to happen

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''