HKofsesshoumaru

Weird shadow caught on camera

I mentioned that I took a pic of something in my hallway. I always got that creepy feeling that someone was watching me. Who knows? Call me crazy, I am a bit of a skeptic, but I couldn't ignore this image. If you look at that bottom it almost looks like legs. I am posting it for opinion. Not as some hard core proof spookies exist. LOL

Edit:

if this stupid photo dosn't show here is my photo bucket link.

http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l350/MissMuffitxxx/Spooky/

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru
Stupid photo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Cant see it, your myspace is private. no one will be able to see the image. You'll have to upload it to somewhere else.

EDIT:

That is pretty interesting. You should try taking more pics down that hall, maybe some with the lights turned off. See what kind of results you get. If you can replicate it in some form or fashion, that would be interesting.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The pic 'the thing in the hallway' is where you can see a shadow. That was the last photo I took. The other 3 were snapped several seconds before. The date was off on my camera, but the time was right I believe.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

hai spooky X'D

do you know him?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It looks like a mixture of dragged feet and/or the laundry basket being dragged against the grain causing the leg affect against a dim hallway.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.