Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Are You Psychic?

swiped this from elsewhere :P

What Kind of Psychic Are You?

Identifying your skills: Give the following questions careful thought, and then check only those to which you have an affirmative response.

1 Are you generally aware of other people’s feelings?

2Do you ever get a sense that you are part of the universe?

3Do you often know what other people will say before they say it?

4While waling outdoors have you sensed something watching you?

5Out in open country, have you felt something did not want you there?

6 Have you been out in a wild space and felt the place protected you?

7 Do you get butterflies in your stomach when you are near someone?

8Do you get the same butterfly feeling in a location?

9 When you walk into a place for the first time can you sense the atmosphere?

10 Do you really know that the world could be a place of peace and love instead of starvation and wards?

11 Have you walked into a place and felt a shiver or a sense of a presence?

12 Do you ever “hear” people’s thoughts?

13 Are there people that you do not like to be physically near?

14 Have you had and encounter with a spirit of any kind?

15 Have you woken up to feeling a weight on you when nothing physical is there?

16 Do you get a sense of wonder and love just by being alive?

17 Do you have vivid dreams that you feel may have really happened?

18 Do you look into the eyes of someone who is hurting you and se their pain?

19 At night do you close your eyes and see eyes, faces or human-like creatures?

20 Have you felt your body has been on a journey without you moving?

Assessment

Look at your final total of “yes” answers. Do all, or most of them, fit into one of the following groups of numbers? If so, this will give you a good idea of what kind of psychic you are most likely to be or a combination of different abilities.

1, 3, 7, 8, 12

You are an EMPATH

The ability to literally feel for someone else is a finely tuned empathic sense. It gives you the psychic ability to “read” a person’s aura, and interpret the information back to him or her. It can bring you amazingly close to others, you can sense their true emotional needs with unerring accuracy, and people may be drawn to you like magnets. But avoid absorbing other people’s problems, as it easy to get burned out.

2, 10, 16, 18

You are a CHANNELER

Accessing information and or energy from a higher level of consciousness is often called channeling. There is no sense of contact with an individual entity, rather a connection to higher spiritual forces. Whatever your age, you are viewed by others as ”an old soul” and will be sought out for the spiritual insight that you’ve built up over many lifetimes.

11, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20

You are a MEDIUM

If you’ve been aware of an unseen presence, or a ghost, you could be mediumistic. You also may have felt the presence of angelic or earthly spirits, which acts as guardians to you. You can look into other dimensions such as the astral worlds or the “spirit” world. This vision is a rare gift.

4, 5, 6, 9, 13

You are a SHAMAN

As you are vividly aware of nature and the spirit in animals, plants, and trees, your style of psychism is shamanistic. You derive a highly tuned sense of danger from your instinctive link with wild animals this is a great asset - your intuition literally saves. You can sense impending ganger in all situations, whether it’s, on the sidewalk, in traffic situations, or in the workplace. You may also have natural healing ability – an innate sense of what will harm or help someone who is ill.

A Sense Of Things To Come

If you respond, “yes” to a question, place a check mark next to it. Add up the check and note your score.

Have you been in a situation where you suddenly sensed danger? Did the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Has a letter made you feel happy even before you knew what it contained?

Have you overheard people talking and had a sense of foreboding without knowing the background to their discussion?

Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something was wrong while a friend was telling you about someone he or she had just met?

On your way to an arrange meeting, have you ever had an uneasy sense that you should not be going there?

After taking a test, have you been certain that you had passed/failed?

While listening to someone talking about a future date, have you had an overwhelming sense that you would be in a specific place at that time?

Have you “known” that something would occur that actually happened to you later?

When you were a child did your parents or fiends suggest a possible career?

And did you “know” that you would do something completely different?

Have you ever bought a raffle ticket and been sure that you were going to win before you did?

How many questions did you check?

1-3

If you answered, “yes” to even a few questions, you’re already equipped with the basic ability to experience precognition.

4-6

Learn to trust your hunches and feelings - you’re more than average in sensitivity to useful “out of the blue” information.

6-10

Perhaps you should consider taking psychic development classes, as you are in touch with extra sensory skills that cold be successfully developed.

I scored

Empath 4/5

Channeler 4/4 (weird because when I'm writing it often feels like channeling)

Medium 2/6

Shaman 4/5

and 5 for the bottom questions.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

1. Are you generally aware of other people’s feelings?
  2. Do you ever get a sense that you are part of the universe?
  3. Do you often know what other people will say before they say it?
  4. While waling outdoors have you sensed something watching you?
  5. Out in open country, have you felt something did not want you there?
  6. Have you been out in a wild space and felt the place protected you?
  7. Do you get butterflies in your stomach when you are near someone?
  8. Do you get the same butterfly feeling in a location?
  9. When you walk into a place for the first time can you sense the atmosphere?
  10. Do you really know that the world could be a place of peace and love instead of starvation and wards?
  11. Have you walked into a place and felt a shiver or a sense of a presence?
  12. Do you ever “hear” people’s thoughts?
  13. Are there people that you do not like to be physically near?
  14. Have you had and encounter with a spirit of any kind?
  15. Have you woken up to feeling a weight on you when nothing physical is there?
  16. Do you get a sense of wonder and love just by being alive?
  17. Do you have vivid dreams that you feel may have really happened?
  18. Do you look into the eyes of someone who is hurting you and se their pain?
  19. At night do you close your eyes and see eyes, faces or human-like creatures?
  20. Have you felt your body has been on a journey without you moving?

May Answers...
  1. No, because in most cases I don't care.
  2. Weird question... Yes, But hopefully never again... I find Astrology weird and in some case just inaccurate.
  3. No.
  4. No... that sounds like someone really paranoid.
  5. No... Read 4...
  6. No... But I had assumed there was no chance in hell I'd get attacked.
  7. Yes, but I don't think having a crush on someone counts.
  8. Maybe I did... but that's just High School.
  9. No, but IF I did I'd make stupid jokes about the weather.
  10. Yes it could be... But their are too many people trying to screw over even more people.
  11. No, read 4.
  12. Maybe once... I'll go into detail later...
  13. No, but I don't care for anyone I knew in High School.
  14. No. That's just crazy talk.
  15. No... But I think anyone who has might be lying about their weight.
  16. No... Maybe... Sorry this magic 8Ball is broken...
  17. No, I don't think so.
  18. No, read 4.
  19. Yeah... It's called dreaming.
  20. Define "journey"?

1, 3, 7, 8, 12 EMPATH = anywhere from 1-3.

2, 10, 16, 18 CHANNELER = anywhere from 1-2

11, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20 MEDIUM = anywhere from 0-1

4, 5, 6, 9, 13 SHAMAN = 0

Overall = 2-6

OK... now that, that is over Here's the rest of 12... One time I had a dirty thought on a girl I had a crush on... Now usually I think of various girls I knew that I'd only get horny over. But I didn't feel like treating this girl the way I treat the rest. For a moment having dirty thoughts about about only one girl felt like the right thing to do... Until I heard the word "STOP!" in my head from that girl. For a moment I constantly thought of the word "Sorry". This girl started to hate me more after that. And sometime later I heard from a bus driver who heard from the principal that she thinks I'm a rapist. I did have a short talk to the principal about this, but he said that he never said that. So whether or not it happened on most days I just assume it didn't, but just in case I don't get horny over girls I know.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

1. People I know pretty well, Yes.

2. Yup

3. Depends on the subject or nature, but in a lot of cases yes.

4. Outdoors I can't recall, indoors... yes

5. No

6. No

7. Rarely

8. No

9. Yes

10. Yes, and the answer to that question is: Hell no.

11. Yes

12. Nope

13. Yes, but that because they just piss me off in general. X'D

14. Indeed. possibly many.

15. I've awoken with a brief moment of paralysis, like something was immobilizing me. Its only happened twice ever.

16. Eh?

17. No, because most of them are events with people i currently know in this life, and these events haven't happened yet or cannot take place due to various circumstances.

18. I have.

19. No

20. No

RED is what I don't have, GREEN means I'm unsure.

1, 3, 7, 8, 12

You are an EMPATH

The ability to literally feel for someone else is a finely tuned empathic sense. It gives you the psychic ability to “read” a person’s aura, and interpret the information back to him or her. It can bring you amazingly close to others, you can sense their true emotional needs with unerring accuracy, and people may be drawn to you like magnets. But avoid absorbing other people’s problems, as it easy to get burned out.

2, 10, 16, 18

You are a CHANNELER

Accessing information and or energy from a higher level of consciousness is often called channeling. There is no sense of contact with an individual entity, rather a connection to higher spiritual forces. Whatever your age, you are viewed by others as ”an old soul” and will be sought out for the spiritual insight that you’ve built up over many lifetimes.

11, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20

You are a MEDIUM

If you’ve been aware of an unseen presence, or a ghost, you could be mediumistic. You also may have felt the presence of angelic or earthly spirits, which acts as guardians to you. You can look into other dimensions such as the astral worlds or the “spirit” world. This vision is a rare gift.

4, 5, 6, 9, 13

You are a SHAMAN

As you are vividly aware of nature and the spirit in animals, plants, and trees, your style of psychism is shamanistic. You derive a highly tuned sense of danger from your instinctive link with wild animals this is a great asset - your intuition literally saves. You can sense impending ganger in all situations, whether it’s, on the sidewalk, in traffic situations, or in the workplace. You may also have natural healing ability – an innate sense of what will harm or help someone who is ill.

If I said YES, its in BOLD

A Sense Of Things To Come

If you respond, “yes” to a question, place a check mark next to it. Add up the check and note your score.

Have you been in a situation where you suddenly sensed danger? Did the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Has a letter made you feel happy even before you knew what it contained?

Have you overheard people talking and had a sense of foreboding without knowing the background to their discussion?

Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something was wrong while a friend was telling you about someone he or she had just met?

On your way to an arrange meeting, have you ever had an uneasy sense that you should not be going there?

After taking a test, have you been certain that you had passed/failed?

While listening to someone talking about a future date, have you had an overwhelming sense that you would be in a specific place at that time?

Have you “known” that something would occur that actually happened to you later?

When you were a child did your parents or fiends suggest a possible career?

And did you “know” that you would do something completely different?

Have you ever bought a raffle ticket and been sure that you were going to win before you did?

How many questions did you check?

1-3

If you answered, “yes” to even a few questions, you’re already equipped with the basic ability to experience precognition.

4-6

Learn to trust your hunches and feelings - you’re more than average in sensitivity to useful “out of the blue” information.

6-10

Perhaps you should consider taking psychic development classes, as you are in touch with extra sensory skills that cold be successfully developed.

Meh, some of these questions on the second half are so vague, you don't really need extrasensory abilities to say yes. O_O

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

1 Are you generally aware of other people’s feelings?

2Do you ever get a sense that you are part of the universe?

3Do you often know what other people will say before they say it?

4While waling outdoors have you sensed something watching you?

5Out in open country, have you felt something did not want you there?

6 Have you been out in a wild space and felt the place protected you?

7 Do you get butterflies in your stomach when you are near someone?

8Do you get the same butterfly feeling in a location?

9 When you walk into a place for the first time can you sense the atmosphere?

10 Do you really know that the world could be a place of peace and love instead of starvation and wards?

11 Have you walked into a place and felt a shiver or a sense of a presence?

12 Do you ever “hear” people’s thoughts?

13 Are there people that you do not like to be physically near?

14 Have you had and encounter with a spirit of any kind?

15 Have you woken up to feeling a weight on you when nothing physical is there?

16 Do you get a sense of wonder and love just by being alive?

17 Do you have vivid dreams that you feel may have really happened?

18 Do you look into the eyes of someone who is hurting you and se their pain?

19 At night do you close your eyes and see eyes, faces or human-like creatures?

20 Have you felt your body has been on a journey without you moving?

Assessment

1.) no..

2.)no.

3.)yes

4.) oh yeah..and I found out later I was standing on a burial ground.

5.)no. most cases it's a building, since I love checking out abandoned places.

6.)no, felt safe, but not that any one thing protected me

7.)yeah..my husband sometimes. that's called love.

8.)no

9.)YES

10.)yeah

I will have to go over this later. I gotta run for a minute

11.)Hell yeah. I hate that 'gift' of mine.

12.)no. never. However a kid I went to school with claimed that he heard these things and they gave him a shit load of drugs to stop the 'voices'.

13.)YES. My dad's gf has a darkness to her. She is one of those cheerful bible bangers, but my skin crawls anytime she comes near me.

14.)YES!! I thought something was staring at me in the hallway of where I live, so one night I busted out my camera and took a pic. I caught it! It was big, dark and had a human like shape. I don't feel it staring at me anymore so either it left, or it dosn't bother me anymore.

15.)Yes. 3 other nurses who worked at the same place I did over a course of several years all had the same thing happen to them in the same spot. weird.

16.)nope.

17.)Yes, but I think that's part of being pregnant because they mostly involve sex with people I would never touch, even if you payed me a million dollars.

18.)thankfully, no.

19.)Yup. A few times.

20.)Yes. I woke up in someone else's body once. I even looked at the pic next to my bed and saw the woman in the pic wasn't me. VERY SCARY.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this