Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Finally the date when my son will be here!

FINALLY! I have a date for baby. :happy:

He is Due Sept 7th but the C section is scheduled August 29th! :b-day:

I am so excited!:twist: Approx. 6 weeks to go! I am so ready to be done being pregnant in this heat! He will be a virgo too, so we are suppossed to get along great.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I can't agree with the lots and lots part. Its a shitty world and every new life brought in is going to leave an eco footprint that is destroying our planet.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I can't agree with the lots and lots part. Its a shitty world and every new life brought in is going to leave an eco footprint that is destroying our planet.

Sorry for the double post. I had to read this over again to get what the 'lots and lots' part was about. I understand your point, and my son is my last. 2 kids are enough for me. I'm not breeding to breed like a horny rabbit. We are already over crowded.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'm saying every human alive creates garbage and uses our natural resources. When you look at it from an environmentalists point of view the less new humans coming into the world the better.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ok. I understand and respect that, but I wouldn't get an abortion at this point. I'm tying my tubes off though. I wish a lot of women would do that instead of having a ton of kids.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I had my boy, my girl, and got cut burned and tied.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ayup lazer surgery. Had my tonsils burned off too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

OMG I you tubed that tube burning thing *faints* and a c section since I couldn't watch what they were doing. *faints again*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I hope ya weren't eating anything X'D

You should see if they'll do yer tubal while yer... already open >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I hope ya weren't eating anything X'D

You should see if they'll do yer tubal while yer... already open >.<

Yes. That's the plan.:happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this