Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Vote to impeach

its never too late to try

link

I want my representative in the U.S. House of Representatives to vote to impeach President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales for high crimes and misdemeanors, and to have the case prosecuted and tried in the U.S. Senate.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

with the amount of rights been taken from the people in the last 7-8 years,, i think people are lucky we still have email ;p

and yes,, i believe they should be accountable personally for everything thats gone to shit.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Breaking News. This from the desk of Florida Congressman Robert Wexler, one of the co-sponsors of the 35 articles of impeachment introduced by Rep. Dennis Kucinich:

"Capitol Hill is buzzing today with major developments regarding our campaign for impeachment hearings for President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. Just today, in what could be described as a perfect impeachment storm:

"After stating unequivocally that impeachment "is off the table," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated to CBS News today that the House Judiciary Committee should address the issues that Rep. Kucinich's has raised in his impeachment resolution.... This issue now reaches far beyond the substance of the Judiciary Committee's original inquiry regarding the firing of US Attorneys for political purposes. The crisis at hand relates to our most fundamental laws and of our Constitution. It is, in many ways, more serious than the Constitutional crisis surrounding Watergate."

Nancy Pelosi's comments reflect the growing pressure of impeachment supporters on all elected officials and the heat from Cindy Sheehan's courageous campaign to unseat her in the coming November elections. Cindy has made the impeachment of Bush, and Pelosi's previous refusal to allow impeachment to proceed, a centerpiece of her campaign.

Send an email today to support new impeachment resolution

Congress may vote by Tuesday, July 15, on another impeachment resolution offered by Rep. Dennis Kucinich on July 10, 2008. This is a separate resolution from the 35-Articles of Impeachment that was introduced on June 9, 2008.

The new resolution is a single article of impeachment that accuses Bush of lying to Congress about Iraq's so-called Weapons of Mass Destruction in order to obtain Congressional Authorization for the use of military force against Iraq. Congress passed the authorization in October 2002 and Bush then used it to launch an unprovoked war of aggression and subsequent occupation of Iraq.

You can read the new impeachment resolution by clicking this link.

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=JdKfzThBu5j8kTVI4lnVcA..

Take a moment today to let your member of Congress know that you want them to support this impeachment resolution. It is easy and only takes a few seconds of your time by using the mechanism that ImpeachBush.org has created. Click here to send a letter.

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=Yi8SM1G1a2rmy6Kwda7kVQ..

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

A minimum of 2 years ago would have made sense by impeaching him. No one gives a damn about him anymore since presidential candidates started to run. He got away with murders, letting Bin Laden get away and killing America's image and economy. That's the end of it imo. May he rot in hell.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Sign in to follow this