Sign in to follow this  
Mathias

Happy Independence Day!

Thanks to all of our military families for their service and dedication to our country and her people!

:victory:

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

You're a day late. I support our troops but not the undeclared illegal war they are fighting to make GW Dick and their buddies richer. Its disgusting that our troops are up to their asses in bullshit when they should be home taking care of the emergency situations here on our own soil. Our soldiers are pawns, expendable to our government.

Independence day isn't about our current wars, its a celebration of the unions freedom from British control. Its too bad we can't really celebrate our independence as our money is controlled by international bankers primarily EU

Thanks for trying though. If you're feeling patriotic why don't you go check out The Patriot Act and the executive orders GW has hustled in the past 7+ years.

If you're not outraged you're not paying attention.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Celebrate the past. For one day enjoy the country that you are living in and not worry about all the BS that is currently going on. We won the freedom from one type of tyranny and traded it for another. But for one day, just forget that and be happy that you have the right for a free nation. The right to bear arms, the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press... and so on. Other wise we could all be the worse off than we are now. Trust me, we may complain about tons of things but it could always be worse!!!

Now Happy Belated 4th of July :)

If you want to see really awesome fireworks, then you have to see Seattle's show. http://www.king5.com/video/?z=y&nvid=260646

Edited by Kelene

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you wear a T-Shirt with an American like logo on it?...

I waved my flag as a proud American as did my family, friends, and neighbors of my community. Yes, I'm am very proud of my nation and satisfied with all the good deeds we as a nation perform.

:happy:

You're a day late. I support our troops but not the undeclared illegal war they are fighting to make GW Dick and their buddies richer. Its disgusting that our troops are up to their asses in bullshit when they should be home taking care of the emergency situations here on our own soil. Our soldiers are pawns, expendable to our government.

Independence day isn't about our current wars, its a celebration of the unions freedom from British control. Its too bad we can't really celebrate our independence as our money is controlled by international bankers primarily EU

Thanks for trying though. If you're feeling patriotic why don't you go check out The Patriot Act and the executive orders GW has hustled in the past 7+ years.

If you're not outraged you're not paying attention.

As I've said many times before, I'm not interested in participating in any political or religious discussions on this forum anymore. Yes, I do feel patriotic and I love our country. I understand that many members of this forum do not approve of the direction this country is heading at this time and I sympathize with you. Not everyone is pleased as the political pendulum swings. I didn't start this thread to discuss these issues.

Once again, I would like to thank the men and women of the United States of America Armed Forces who risk their lives to defend us no matter what war, emergency, charity, or other deeds they perform for the betterment of this nation. Even those that we may not agree with.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

If you didn't want to participate in a discussion you shouldn't have started a thread then when there was already a thread for the holiday. You should have just posted your thoughts in the other as others have.

At least we can agree we love our country.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers