Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

US 'pregnant man' has baby girl

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7488894.stm

An American man who was born female but underwent gender realignment surgery, has given birth to a female baby, US media have reported.

Thomas Beatie, 34, is legally male but kept his female reproductive organs after having breast surgery to remove glands and flatten his chest.

Both Mr Beatie and his daughter are reported to be doing well in a hospital in Bend, Oregon.

He was inseminated using sperm from an anonymous donor.

The birth was natural, a source at St Charles Medical Center in Bend told ABC News, and took place on Sunday.

According to some reports, Mr Beatie had had a Caesarean section.

Former model

Mr Beatie, who sports a wispy beard, made headlines around the world when he revealed in April that he was pregnant.

He told chat show host Oprah Winfrey it had been his dream to one day have a child.

"I opted not to do anything with my reproductive organs because I wanted to have a child one day," he said.

Mr Beatie grew up in Hawaii as Tracy Lagondin and was a Girl Scout, model and finalist in a teenage beauty pageant.

He began to live as a man when he was in his 20s and officially changed his gender, he told People magazine.

He has been married for five years to wife Nancy.

Mr Beatie's obstetrician, Dr Kimberly James, told Oprah Winfrey in April: "This baby is totally healthy. This is what I consider a normal pregnancy."

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That's weird as hell. I saw the first article about the guy getting preggos but I didn't know he used to be a model lol. O well, Hope his daughter doesnt grow up messed up from finding out her dad gave birth to her.

lol I can just see it now.

Teacher: Hey Sam wheres your mom?

Sam: Over there *points to the man*

Teacher: no who gave birth to you?

Sam: *points to the man*

*friends all laugh and giggle.* XD

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Caesarean section isnt natural its surgery

you wanted to keep yer cunt ya shoulda used it :disgust:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Caesarean section isnt natural its surgery

you wanted to keep yer cunt ya shoulda used it :disgust:

I think "he" had it sewed up and replaced it with a "penis"?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

if he wanted to have a baby he shouldn't have sewn anything shut -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

if he wanted to have a baby he shouldn't have sewn anything shut -_-;

^_^; true

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'm a little bummed that they didn't save a life and adopt a needy child. But most 'normal' people would rather have children of their 'own' too so I guess I can't fault them for not adopting.

As for caesarean, it really isn't fair to call it 'unnatural.' If it has to be done, then it must be done. In this case, it had to be done. I was born through c-section and so were all of my brothers as well as my mother and her sister. C-sections have been performed around the world for hundreds of years (that we know of) and for various reasons; including elective. Does the method of birth really matter?

^_^:

Congratulations to the happy couple. I'm sure they'll be great parents. :D

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

I had to have a c section because both my life and my daughter's were on the line, so I didn't get a choice. I didn't want one, and I'm not too thrilled to be getting another one, but.. I give props to any woman who can birth naturally.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

c sections are thousands of years old :P When medically necessary go for it. I think doc's perform them too often and unnecessarily.

I'm a firm believer that having a baby should be labor, it should hurt like a mutherfucker. Pain is a fantastic motivator and after one birth experience most intelligent women think long and hard before becoming a baby pez dispenser :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this