Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pchan

Wall.E

7 posts in this topic

So, you're sitting in your seat tapping your fingers after watching a hell lot of promos/ trailers, and just when you think the movie's about to start, there's a short story - totally unrelated, and SUPER awesome! Then, you have the huge PIXAR logo pop up, and you're in for the fun ride.

Wall.E is a robot model left on Earth, presumably the only robot they forgot to turn off. The movie starts off at a decent pace, up until they introduce another main character, and it takes off from there. Cute, hilarious, and sweet come to mind. A great tale, nice adventure, devoid of any cheesiness makes it a total winner.

Yeah ... made me shed a tear too ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

me and eppy went to go see it and it was definitely better than i expected =3 plus, the little thing during the credits was cute too =D

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

yeah the 8bit recap of the movie was awesome =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Tissue - check.

Popcorn - check.

Holding hands - check.

X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I could've sworn I posted about this. O.o

Anyhoo, saw it opening weekend and LOVED it! It's so nice to see a good movie come out of Hollywood with an original way of doing something.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg