Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Fool your mind Chi Qi King Meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3Ok9WeDTA

I know the title of the youtube video sounds funny becuse it has Naruto and DBZ in the title but just do what the guy says.

When I first noticed this video I cracked up laughing, like many of you would do when you see a video about chi/ki and Naruto/DBZ in the title. But I decided to try it anyway. I followed the directions half heartily wile sitting in my computer seat with a huge giggling smile on my face. So around the step where he says "make the ball smaller by moving your palms closer" I was like ok simple but then noticed something, I was having a hard time making it smaller. It actually felt like I had a ball in my hand. My giggling face changed to a shocked face. So I move on to the next step which is to point your finger and make a circular motion in the palm of your other hand. So I did this and started noticing small waving movements almost like I had jello in my hand and I was moving it around.

I'm not sure if it's becuse we fool our minds into thinking we have an object in them or if it's really chi/ki but whatever it is was pretty weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3Ok9WeDTA

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

we're conditioned from birth to believe in western(christian) religions and deny all others.

check out some stuff on the body chakra system

chakra07.gif

Chakra Seven:

Thought, Universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge

This is the crown chakra that relates to consciousness as pure awareness. It is our connection to the greater world beyond, to a timeless, spaceless place of all-knowing. When developed, this chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding, spiritual connection, and bliss.

chakra06.gif

Chakra Six:

Light, Archetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection

This chakra is known as the brow chakra or third eye center. It is related to the act of seeing, both physically and intuitively. As such it opens our psychic faculties and our understanding of archetypal levels. When healthy it allows us to see clearly, in effect, letting us "see the big picture."

chakra05.gif

Chakra Five:

Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression

This is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration, such as the vibration of sound representing language.

chakra04.gif

Chakra Four:

Air, Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance

This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche: mind and body, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity. A healthy fourth chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and centeredness

chakra03.gif

Chakra Three:

Fire, Ego identity, oriented to self-definition

This chakra is known as the power chakra, located in the solar plexus. It rules our personal power, will, and autonomy, as well as our metabolism. When healthy, this chakra brings us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity, and non-dominating power.

chakra02.gif

Chakra Two:

Water, Emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification

The second chakra, located in the abdomen, lower back, and sexual organs, is related to the element water, and to emotions and sexuality. It connects us to others through feeling, desire, sensation, and movement. Ideally this chakra brings us fluidity and grace, depth of feeling, sexual fulfillment, and the ability to accept change.

chakra01.gif

Chakra One:

Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation

Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation. It represents the element earth, and is therefore related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of grounding and connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.

Introduction to the chakras

_wsb_450x307_chakras-607x442.jpg

Chakras are centers of energy, located on the midline of the body. There are seven of them, and they govern our psychological properties. The chakras located on the lower part of our body are our instinctual side, the highest ones our mental side.

The chakras can have various levels of activity. When they're "open," they're considered operative in a normal fashion.

Ideally, all chakras would contribute to our being. Our instincts would work together with our feelings and thinking. However, this is usually not the case. Some chakras are not open enough (being under-active), and to compensate, other chakras are over-active. The ideal state is where the chakras are balanced.

Root chakra - Red

The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You don't unnecessarily distrust people. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory.

If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change.

Sacral chakra- Orange

The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional. You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality.

If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face," the sacral chakra is under-active. You're not very open to people.

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to be emotional all the time. You'll feel emotionally attached to people and you can be very sexual.

Navel chakra - Yellow

The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.

When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.

If this chakra is over-active, you are domineering and probably even aggressive.

Heart chakra - Green

The Heart chakra is about love, kindness and affection. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly, and you work at harmonious relationships.

When your Heart chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant.

If this chakra is over-active, you are suffocating people with your love and your love probably has quite selfish reasons.

Throat chakra - Blue

The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself, and you might be doing so as an artist.

When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to speak too much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You're a bad listener if this is the case.

Third Eye chakra - Purple

The Third Eye chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition. You may tend to fantasize.

If it is under-active, you're not very good at thinking for yourself, and you may tend to rely on authorities. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily.

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases hallucinations are possible.

Crown Chakra - White -

If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

If this chakra is over-active, you are probably intellectualizing things too much. You may be addicted to spirituality and are probably ignoring your bodily needs.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

its funny because I've never seen the term chakra used any other place then Naruto but I have seen that diagram before on Chinese practitioner web sites and Japanes ki explanation sites both explaining how the body needs to always be aligned in a straight line in order to help better your health and breathing.

Do I believe any of this stuff? A little. However I definitely don't believe that people can create magical balls or shock waves to attack eachother like in DBZ and Naruto though. But I've noticed a difference in how I feel when just doing a few breathing exercises. I think the guy is spot on when he mentions when you get older you become more lazy when breathing. When you're younger you breath with both nose and mouth and you fill your stomach first before exhaling. When your older you tend to breath shorter breaths putting more stress on your lungs.

Interesting stuff.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^