Sign in to follow this  
Strider Hiryu

Diablo III announced

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6193003.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

It's official my friends, Diablo III has finally been announced as Blizzard's newest project in the works along with Starcraft II and Wrath of the Lich King. Watch that cinematic trailer, it's so freaking beautiful. Certainly been a long enough wait.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

yeah me and 56 watched the gameplay trailer...we were drooling

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Diablo is an action based RPG, somewhat similar to a MMO when played online but less people can play together.

Heh, I hear that Eppy. Was watching it when I got up this morning drooling over the Barbarian. I just wonder what other classes will be coming out with it besides the Witch Doctor. Seriously hoping for a Wizard based class.

oh man only skill needed ever....wall of zombies =D...i wonder if they are gonna have the paladin again(love to have a new style of shockadin*drool*) and i like how they have genders now thats really cool

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

They're still going to milk the one bringing in the most money, which is Warcraft (and will still be the biggest money making title they have, D3 and S2 will bring in money but I doubt they'll bring in anywhere near the cash flow Warcraft has netted them over the last few years). Still though it's nice to finally see that they were working on D3 (which for the longest time didn't look like it was going to come out).

I watched my bro play Diablo II on the computer for a bit, haven't played the games myself. Maybe I'll give it a shot!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

http://kotaku.com/5021118/diablo-fans-petition-against-diablo-iii

Diablo Fans Petition Against Diablo III

After years of hoping, praying, cajoling, and begging for a follow-up, Blizzard has finally announced Diablo III, and fans all over the world cheered before getting down to business - complaining. A petition has gone up at whiner headquarters PetitionOnline, with over 2,000 fans signing on to complain about the game's art direction. Petitioners feel that the graphics we've seen so far depict a world that is far too bright and cartoony for their liking, citing World of Warcraft as one of the influences ruining their dark and macabre series. Where is the light radius? Why are those shoulder pads so huge? Here's an example of something they are complaining about.

Outside scenarios with vivid colors, beautiful forests with colorful vegetation, shinny and beautiful waterfalls where even rainbows take place.
They hate rainbows! They can't draw gothic fan art with rainbows in it!

*sigh* It just goes to show you that no matter how hard you try there's just no pleasing some people.

Geez... -_-; Wishing for years just to complain about it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I officially want to smack some people around now. Why the hell are they bitching? Graphics and lighting are fine, hell outside lighting in D2 was only dark if you kept your Gamma concentration extremely low. Seriously wth?

This is just about as bad as all the whining going on over at the Bnet forums. Sigh.

I officially want to smack some people around now. Why the hell are they bitching? Graphics and lighting are fine, hell outside lighting in D2 was only dark if you kept your Gamma concentration extremely low. Seriously wth?

This is just about as bad as all the whining going on over at the Bnet forums. Sigh.

We got to see 2 sections in 19 minutes and people are acting like they've seen every level of the game. Blizzard has always had similar art work in all its games. In Diablo 2 the only parts that were dark and gloomy were the underground sections and the final act. Otherwise you had a grassy plane, a bright desert setting, and a jungle/swamp that took place at night. And that weird staircase maze in space level was anything but gloomy. Different environments are always welcome. If I took a guess, I bet that was very early in the game and as you progress it gets darker and darker.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!