Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Your pick of 'Drama' series

I was meaning to post this from work the other day after finishing up on Red Garden which I thoroughly enjoyed just because when you think it's no great shakes, it all comes together post 16-18 episodes, and leaves you impressed. It had it's shortcomings sure, but no series I perfect I reckon.

So, what're some of your favorite drama series? Recommendations!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You want drama go watch ef -a tale of memories-, fricken drama ridden as hell (and I'm currently rewatching it because I love it so much). So good. I'm sure you'll love it (that is if you haven't seen it yet).

Other then that you'll have to comb my anime list to see whats on there for drama titles. I'm rather forgetful of what I've seen in the past thats got a lot of drama.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I picked up the first 2 episodes of Ef, BUT it kept hanging and was a lil jerky *pats Chii* with the subtitles all off! What group do I pick it up from? I'll get on it, thanks!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

meh.... I liked Fruits Basket and Fushiggi Yuuugi -straight drama

Gungrave had its drama....

I'm sure at the next feat eppels can show you n sledgers something to make you cry :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Aaaaaaaa~ I'll try that group Strider~kun, I suck at getting things right off their own websites, so confuzzling.

Slippers, sure sure ... I'll try out everyone's recco's and I haven't seen Princess Nine yet, so it's cool.

*sigh*

and you wonder why we hide upstairs -_-;

not sure if you would consider it a drama, but i thought Ayashi no Ceres was really good. i think its the only series besides One Piece that has nearly brought me to tears.

XD you want Pchan to slit his wrists or something XD Ayashi no Ceres is some messed up stuff there XD tell him to binge the entire series right bofore work like you did with school and couldnt function the entire day

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

XD you want Pchan to slit his wrists or something XD Ayashi no Ceres is some messed up stuff there XD tell him to binge the entire series right bofore work like you did with school and couldnt function the entire day
^_^: ahahaha ... I NEED TO WATCH THIS then!!

Just finished Ef, it was heartbreaking, and questionable at the same time, BUT more heartbreaking *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*. I wonder what'd happen if they went 10 years ahead in terms of timeline to see where each character's at. Good series, Strider take a bow. I remember having 2 episodes of it when it had just come out, but the quality was too high for Chii to handle. Even with this batch, VLC kept crashing every 8 mins oddly enough *poor Chii*.

Fruits and Fushiigi I've seen ^_^

Princess Nine, I don't have this, so I'll look for it, and watch it.

Hikaru No Go, I've seen this one.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - I have this one, let me look for the dvd.

EDIT: I kinda wanna go back to my first re-watch of Hajime No Ippo X'D ... or re-reading Berserk ... someone stop me.

^_^: ahahaha ... I NEED TO WATCH THIS then!!

Just finished Ef, it was heartbreaking, and questionable at the same time, BUT more heartbreaking *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*. I wonder what'd happen if they went 10 years ahead in terms of timeline to see where each character's at. Good series, Strider take a bow. I remember having 2 episodes of it when it had just come out, but the quality was too high for Chii to handle. Even with this batch, VLC kept crashing every 8 mins oddly enough *poor Chii*.

Fruits and Fushiigi I've seen ^_^

Princess Nine, I don't have this, so I'll look for it, and watch it.

Hikaru No Go, I've seen this one.

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - I have this one, let me look for the dvd.

EDIT: I kinda wanna go back to my first re-watch of Hajime No Ippo X'D ... or re-reading Berserk ... someone stop me.

Glad you liked it, I'll probably rewatching it again here next weekend when I have time off of work. Make sure you hit up ef -a tale of melodies- when it starts airing in October. It's the new upcoming second season but will be following a different set of characters. It's looking to be a good show.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589