Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Supreme Court Strikes Down D.C. Gun Ban, Upholds Individual Right to Keep and Bear Ar

article

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Americans have a constitutional right to keep guns in their homes for self-defense, the justices' first major pronouncement on gun control in U.S. history.

The court's 5-4 ruling struck down the District of Columbia's 32-year-old ban on handguns as incompatible with gun rights under the Second Amendment. The decision went further than even the Bush administration wanted, but probably leaves most federal firearms restrictions intact.

good. at least they can do something right the fucking bastards

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Statistically I guess they have to do something write, but at this point I say less than 1% doesn't help much.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

no, not really

*starts looking up how to make bombs online*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Who the hell knows :P

Seriously, I have no real knowledge of the weapons laws for something like that in your area sorry :(

Sledgers wont let me have a real gun so I'm thinking of getting a crappy air gun so I can at least get back to target practice :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Seriously, I have no real knowledge of the weapons laws for something like that in your area sorry :(

I ordered a kubotan recently and just got it on mail today. It's a 5-6 inch metal like stick but you can whack someone's skull with it and it's totally legal to carry around since it's a key chain. X'D

Sledgers wont let me have a real gun so I'm thinking of getting a crappy air gun so I can at least get back to target practice :P
I think taser would be nice too Lol. Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

*snort* I don't think I can scare crows and fat bastards away with a tazer

*Lady gets close to fat bastard*

*fat bastard attacks*

*dog kills fat bastard while Lady electrocutes herself*

*cat calls 911*

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

If everyone had a gun, people that didn't deserve them would think twice before trying to commit crimes against others. Gun control only increases crime because the people that want to use them for the wrong reason will always get them. Might as well even the playing field.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

If everyone had a gun, people that didn't deserve them would think twice before trying to commit crimes against others. Gun control only increases crime because the people that want to use them for the wrong reason will always get them. Might as well even the playing field.

rite on!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

He's probally afraid you'll try and use it on him. "Dammit, I told you to clean up the kitchen! *BAM!* Oh crap, I needed that wall." XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this