Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Vince McMahon = Attention Whore gone senile

I can think of a lot of dumb angles in WWE (& WCW if I felt like it). An old woman giving birth to a hand. Reusing OJ's chase for Piper's fued with Goldust. Kai En Tai about to cut of Val Venus's dick. Vince winning the WWF Title. Vince's limo blowing up. Vince splitting $1M to people for the sake of ratings.

But I think this one really takes the grand prize for the dumbest angle so far.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2008/june22-28/7491924?zone=_index

How much should I pretend to be "shocked"? If you didn't know how staged it was the 1st time you should atleast see how staged it was the 2nd time on how that mini titantron falls. Or the fact he ducked before it even touched him.

I hope they get Vince to the hospital fast... Preferably one with a streight jacket & padded walls.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I stopped watching when they changed the name from WWF to WWE and merged with WCW. I also noticed a major drop in believability and overall quality after the two company's merged. After watching the clip it looks like it's gotten worse over the years.

PS. Does Stone Cold still fight? He was my fav back in the old days.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I stopped watching when they changed the name from WWF to WWE and merged with WCW. I also noticed a major drop in believability and overall quality after the two company's merged. After watching the clip it looks like it's gotten worse over the years.

we stopped watching around the same time ;p

i think wwe / wwf started to suck when they had the invasion (wcw / ecw) introduced

and they they made raw and smackdown two different shows,

really got shit

rock was my fav ;p

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

He probably doesn't want to give out money too fast I guess Lmao.

I stopped watching WWE when HHH started to hump a mannequin in a coffin..I think he was feuding with Kane at the time, before he took his mask off. I started to watch it again about twice a month after Chris Benoit died.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

They merged with WCW & ECW, then changed to WWE during their nWo angle.

Stone Cold took too many injuries over the years & decided to retire.

we stopped watching around the same time ;p

i think wwe / wwf started to suck when they had the invasion (wcw / ecw) introduced

and they they made raw and smackdown two different shows,

really got shit

rock was my fav ;p

I'm mad that they bought WCW & ECW. And the fact that they really botched up the WCW, ECW, & nWo angles. Even if they couldn't be prevented from buying the competition the brand split could have worked a lot more easy if SmackDown & Heat were replaced by WCW & ECW with Bischoff & Heyman in control of those brands instead of McMahon having an ultimate say in everything.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

They changed to WWE because they lost a lawsuit to the World Wildlife Fund over the name. I thought it was stupid, but whatever.

WCW was the superior brand in the 90's when the nWo was in full force. Its demise occurred with the split up of the nWo and the firing of Bischoff for some reason. With no competition the WWE lost its touch. When Bischoff came back as the "GM" of raw, it was pretty good to watch because he had a lot of input on the creative team, but for some reason Vince let his contract expire and let him go... thus his show turned to garbage again. I haven't watched in years, although i keep up with the news every once in a while.

Wrestling has past its heyday. I doubt it will ever become the most popular cable program again.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

more like 25 years past its heyday

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Stone Cold took too many injuries over the years & decided to retire.

That sucks but in a way thats good that he didn't hurt him self anymore then he already had. I can remember him starting out with one Leg brace and working his way to two over the years haha.

sig.php

more like 25 years past its heyday
Why would you say that?... I thought mid-late 90s Sports Entertainment was at it's best way after the 80s.

In the early to mid 90s Monday Night wrestling was the most watched cable television program according to the Nielson ratings. ;)

stone cold, and the rock were the biggest names ever.

when i was at school, every guy loved wwf (wwe)

i think mid - late 90's was the golden age of wrestling

sigpic1620_11.gif

Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage are probably the 2 biggest names there will ever be. The Rock was pretty good, Stone Cold had no talent as far as wrestling goes he just had a good persona. The only reason he ever became big was because Bret Hart put him over when he didn't tap in the sharp shooter.

Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage are probably the 2 biggest names there will ever be. The Rock was pretty good, Stone Cold had no talent as far as wrestling goes he just had a good persona. The only reason he ever became big was because Bret Hart put him over when he didn't tap in the sharp shooter.

You think the rock had more talent then Stone Cold hahaha? The rock had height, that was basically the only thing going for him besides his looks. His wrestling was horrible. I think the only people that actually had REAL talent either died, left the WWF, or where fired because they couldn't woo the crowd.

Hulk Hogan and Randy where huge in the early 90's. I remember hearing about Hulk non stop when I was in 1st and 2nd grade. I think thats about when they came out with those Hulk stretch dolls too.

sig.php

Bret Hart leaving WWF was the worst thing he ever did to his career. Not just because he got screwed by Vince McMahon or that Goldberg permanently ended Bret's career. But there was no real place for Bret Hart in WCW. I heard there was plans for Bret to be the 3rd man of the nWo if he came sooner, but Hollywood Hulk Hogan filled out that roll way better.

Last time I heard anything about Macho Man he thought he could become a rapper.

Last time I heard anything about Macho Man he thought he could become a rapper.

i have had the bad luck of hearing on of his raps :_:

sigpic1620_11.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

BE A MAN HULK! DON'T BE SCURD, YOU RUNNIN' FROM MACHO THATS WHAT I HURD!!! X'D

Anyways. I'll never forgive Goldturd for what he did to Hart. I hated him from the start with his little streak. He had the same 3 moves and no persona to make up for his lack of talent. He is yet another reason WCW kicked the bucket.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

BE A MAN HULK! DON'T BE SCURD, YOU RUNNIN' FROM MACHO THATS WHAT I HURD!!! X'D

Anyways. I'll never forgive Goldturd for what he did to Hart. I hated him from the start with his little streak. He had the same 3 moves and no persona to make up for his lack of talent. He is yet another reason WCW kicked the bucket.

what did he do to hart, i never watched wcw

sigpic1620_11.gif

what did he do to hart, i never watched WCW
Goldberg kicked Bret Hart in the head real hard.

IMHO Goldberg was WCW's biggest failure.

Yeah it was a botched head kick that connected very hard. It gave Hart a severe concussion, if he ever takes a blow to the head again, it could kill him. He's had seizures and even a stroke from that incident. Goldberg was untrained and unskilled. He should have never been in the ring.

I used to be a huge wrestling fan, but I stopped watching over 10 years ago. The WWF pissed me the f*ck off so bad. The constant promotions and bullshit leading up to 10+ pay per view events a year was ridiculous. No title matches were ever won unless it was on a payperview. And even when it wasn't a title match, nobody ever won any friggin match against any other wrestler because every match ended in a double count out or a disqualification. I told myself at one point, if the next 5 matches I've been looking forward to end in a double count out or disqualification I'll quit watching. 8 f*cking matches in just 3 shows all ended the exact same ways. A bunch of trash talk and "We'll settle this at wrestlemania!"

I stopped watching after that. Brett Hart was probably my favorite. I remember Shawn Michaels was good in his tag team, but then he started dressing all 'boy toy' and got annoying. The Road Warriors were always cool and the Undertaker when he first started being the undertaker was awesome. Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, the multiple "Warrior"s all good.

I remember hearing when Brett Hart's brother died in that accident, that was horrible in itself.

Ah, and when McMahon got into the ring and revealed his steriod ravaged body. -_-

And the last time I checked on wrestling I saw guy wrestlers beating on woman wrestlers, and it wasn't just China that huge girl, but smaller ones too. I can't stand that and I think it sets a horrible scene for younger audiences.

And to end my post on a good note:

I knew someone who owned a cd with his songs on it.

"MACHO MAN, DIG IT! DIG IT! MACHO MAN, DIG IT! DIG IT!"

7UoChk5pZIQ

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I used to be a huge wrestling fan, but I stopped watching over 10 years ago. The WWF pissed me the f*ck off so bad. The constant promotions and bullshit leading up to 10+ pay per view events a year was ridiculous. No title matches were ever won unless it was on a payperview. And even when it wasn't a title match, nobody ever won any friggin match against any other wrestler because every match ended in a double count out or a disqualification. I told myself at one point, if the next 5 matches I've been looking forward to end in a double count out or disqualification I'll quit watching. 8 f*cking matches in just 3 shows all ended the exact same ways. A bunch of trash talk and "We'll settle this at wrestlemania!"

I stopped watching after that. Brett Hart was probably my favorite. I remember Shawn Michaels was good in his tag team, but then he started dressing all 'boy toy' and got annoying. The Road Warriors were always cool and the Undertaker when he first started being the undertaker was awesome. Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, the multiple "Warrior"s all good.

I remember hearing when Brett Hart's brother died in that accident, that was horrible in itself.

Ah, and when McMahon got into the ring and revealed his steriod ravaged body. -_-

And the last time I checked on wrestling I saw guy wrestlers beating on woman wrestlers, and it wasn't just China that huge girl, but smaller ones too. I can't stand that and I think it sets a horrible scene for younger audiences.

And to end my post on a good note:

I knew someone who owned a cd with his songs on it.

"MACHO MAN, DIG IT! DIG IT! MACHO MAN, DIG IT! DIG IT!"

7UoChk5pZIQ

X'D

That was the beauty of the Monday Night Wars. There were title changes and even World Heavyweight Title changes on TV. Sometimes you'd have a title change on the PPV and then it would change hands again on Nitro or Raw the very next day. It had to happen because of the fierce ratings competition... now its back to how it use to be, no title changes or even MATCHES. If there is one, its always a screw job. In fact the Champ never even wrestles anymore, unless its a rare non-title match or tag team. And they wonder why the ratings are so low. Predictability.

Whats sad is Justin Timberlake apparently ripped off the beat to one of macho mans song's X'D

http://popmusic.ytmnd.com/

1i2v1b0BsbA

X'D

i like how no one did anything to help him until the sign fell...not when the lights fell...not when the pyrotechnics went off and he was choking from the smoke...not even when the stage fell apart....

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Sign in to follow this