Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Mgs4

just finished the game and have to say 10/10

it was like watching a movie

and the trip to

shadow moses was very nastalgic (sp)

hideo gave us not just a game, not just a sequal but a movie that tied in solids life from snake eater, to sons of liberty and more

down side was the credits were longer then the game play

and the game is pretty straight forward,

though 2 boss fights were very easy, but only if you knew the twink to it, (like mantis in mgs1)

i might try it online tomorow , but cabt imagine it being v good

the Metal Gear fight really rocked, hideo knew what fans wanted

as homer simpsons whuld say ''ten thumbs up''

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I dont plan to buy a PS3 but I do like the MGS story so I watched the endings on youtube for the new game. The snake ending is soooo long but sooo good. Raiden's ending was kind of stupid. It was more mushier :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

it took me about 16hrs, but im sure if i skipped all movie sequences it would be about 5

raiden was bad ass,

DX- if you get stuck on any bosses, let me know ;p or google how to kill them ;p

because they can get annoying ;p

i wonder if they will continue the MGS universe, maybe with a new snake (or raiden)

they should remake the games that were on the snes, when snake had to kll big boss

sigpic1620_11.gif

Wow I finished the first boss fight a few hours ago, it was up there with the Psycho Mantis fight (which I hold as the pinnacle of all MGS boss fights). So far this game is delivering more than I thought it would... and I expected A LOT. The action is just spectacular, its like you are playing a cut scene sometimes.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

the final boss fight is amazing, it is like a cut scene,

for ingame graphics where you control the character, ive yet to see better

sigpic1620_11.gif

Meh, I watched a 3rd of that and then stopped it for how inaccurate it was.

Anyways, The game is basically made for the fans of the series. It probably wouldn't appeal to someone thats never played any of the other games. It refers to them all very heavily.

Snake and Liquid actually aren't clones

Anyways. I beat it the other night. It delivers the best closure to the series you could expect. Top notch game.

Meh, I watched a 3rd of that and then stopped it for how inaccurate it was.

Anyways, The game is basically made for the fans of the series. It probably wouldn't appeal to someone thats never played any of the other games. It refers to them all very heavily.

Snake and Liquid actually aren't clones

Anyways. I beat it the other night. It delivers the best closure to the series you could expect. Top notch game.

they kind of are and are not

there only 50% his dna, because they had to use a female egg to make them, so the 50% used was the exact genetic make up of big bosses dna (as opposed to varitions differences each sperm cell has in producing off spring)

the dna from big boss was cloned dna as opposed to a sperm cell, so why they were not full clones (grown from 1 dna source) any differenciation they would have from being exact big boss clones was all due to eve's egg

at least thats my interpretation, i got from it

though i have no idea why they were designed to have a shorter life span and not be able to reproduce, they could have been the start of a perfect soldier program minus the nano machines

the final fight was epicly made though ;p

personaly i found the whole foxdie thing confusing,

was foxdie a virus given to solid/liquid snake to keep them on a short leash?

sigpic1620_11.gif

they kind of are and are not

there only 50% his dna, because they had to use a female egg to make them, so the 50% used was the exact genetic make up of big bosses dna (as opposed to varitions differences each sperm cell has in producing off spring)

the dna from big boss was cloned dna as opposed to a sperm cell, so why they were not full clones (grown from 1 dna source) any differenciation they would have from being exact big boss clones was all due to eve's egg

at least thats my interpretation, i got from it

though i have no idea why they were designed to have a shorter life span and not be able to reproduce, they could have been the start of a perfect soldier program minus the nano machines

the final fight was epicly made though ;p

personaly i found the whole foxdie thing confusing,

was foxdie a virus given to solid/liquid snake to keep them on a short leash?

It wasn't Eva's eggs, she was just the carrier. It was Para-Medic's lab assistant's egg. She was an Asian woman, which is why in MGS1 Vulcan Raven said "Blood from the east flows through your viens". (You get to hear it a

gain if you hit the x button when that is revealed) ;)

Foxdie is an assassination virus only put in snake. It attacks certain parts of the targets DNA. In the first MGS it took out DARPA Chief Donald Anderson (Decoy Octopus with his blood at least), President of Armstech Kenneth Baker, and Liquid. Because Liquid was slightly different, Snake wasn't killed by foxdie.

Drebin injected you with a different strain to take out Eva, Ocelot, and Big Boss.

The aging process was purposely caused by mutating a gland in the brain to shorten Snake's lifespan in case he was stolen by the enemy or went rogue. It was a security measure.