Sign in to follow this  
Gundam-Ranger-X

Life, stress, and everything else... wait a minute...

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't been very active lately. Sue me.

I while ago I vaguely considered moving out west to Alberta. I wasn't doing anything in NB and thought the change of scenery would do me some good.

I had it on the back burner for a while until best friend Erin asks me if I would be willing to move there and share an apartment with her.

I was iffy at first but after talking to my father decided to go for it.

Unfortunatly my mother is, as always, considering me stupid for doing something that doesn't fit into her master plan for me. Ugh, I'm so sick of this woman. If I say, do, think anything different then what she wants me to then she says I'm stupid and that "This is the thanks I get for all I've done." Well newsflash mom: all you've ever done is throw around a little money and make me feel like I'm not good enough. So at this point I've had enough and you can go to hell.

Basicaly, my situation at home is stressful... more so then usual. Ugh. I so need a vacation. Unfortunatly I can't do with that until late Aug when I move out to Alberta.

Anyone have any tips on moving and how to deal will the stress of moving?

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Pack a little at a time so you're not trying to do everything at the last minute. Contact the electric and whatever else other utilities you need and try to have them turned on the day before you're supposed to be there. That way, it's on and ready for you. Other than that, Moving will come and hit you with a big-ass stick no matter how prepared you are, so just be ready for it. ^_^;;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

My advice is change you phone answering machine's message to "Kyle's mom is a big fat bitch" song... Not very effective... but that's my insanity on the subject...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Weren't you in love or something a while ago, or was that GFX? Shitz, the nicknames confuzzle me X'D. But, I say family comes first, and goes off like that could be considered as running away, which you may not want to do. Maybe at first the rebellious you won't realize it, but it may hit ya later on. But, I say this with no hands on experience.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

how much crap ya takin with ya? if I know that I can tell ya how to pack :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't been very active lately. Sue me.

I while ago I vaguely considered moving out west to Alberta. I wasn't doing anything in NB and thought the change of scenery would do me some good.

I had it on the back burner for a while until best friend Erin asks me if I would be willing to move there and share an apartment with her.

I was iffy at first but after talking to my father decided to go for it.

Unfortunatly my mother is, as always, considering me stupid for doing something that doesn't fit into her master plan for me. Ugh, I'm so sick of this woman. If I say, do, think anything different then what she wants me to then she says I'm stupid and that "This is the thanks I get for all I've done." Well newsflash mom: all you've ever done is throw around a little money and make me feel like I'm not good enough. So at this point I've had enough and you can go to hell.

Basicaly, my situation at home is stressful... more so then usual. Ugh. I so need a vacation. Unfortunatly I can't do with that until late Aug when I move out to Alberta.

Anyone have any tips on moving and how to deal will the stress of moving?

sounds like my dad lol! If I ever tried to move, the stuff I leave behind like my boat would be sold in a heart beat with the excuse of "I got you that for your b-day so I should be able to sell it and id never see any of the cash >.< .

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Well I'll be bringing my PC, which I'm going to send through UPS. I'm also going to bring my clothes, Warhammer stuff, PS3, maybe some trades (comics), and anything else I can think of that I think I would need/would use. And I definatly plan to start packing soon.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

As Dubie said pack early and pack only what you really need and are afraid of being sold when you leave. It helps in the long run, believe me. Don't really know how to handle the stress of moving. When I moved 8 months ago I was stressed beyond all belief until the night before I moved (in which case that was my birthday and I got pretty drunk, helped a bit but being in the vehicle next day was not fun with a hangover). Other then that prepare for anything, moving comes with a lot of problems that only seem to pop up when you least expect it or right before you move, god knows I ran into plenty.

Sigh, speaking of which I'm still not fully unpacked yet.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

if yer traveling by car pack clothes/towels in with breakables in laundry baskets. that way you have yer stuff and a basket fer yer dirty clothes all in one package. Usually I move my kitchen/bathroom stuff together in laundry baskets. My plates stay clean& safe packed in towels and I can take a shower in the new place no problemo :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i just moved too but well i cant really tell u how to move ur shit cause my dad was suppost to bring mine down the next weekend and well it's been a month and i still dont have no furniure so i guess i havent really "moved" anything yet! lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another thing you could do is (not sure if anyone's said it yet), ship out your clothes by regular courier or DHL/ FedEx, if you're not comfy with doing that with your electronics (for damage scare etc.).

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this