Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

omg this heat sucks

WOW..where I am at it tapped out at 105 degrees this past weekend, and thats the beginning. I have seen up to 115-120 during the summer.

Not to mention it extra sucks for me being pregnant this summer..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

after the storm last night its gotten to be pretty nice now. The humidity is basically gone Its still pretty hot but now that its not sticky everything is fine and good!

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

You all don't know heat the way I do X'D, try Mumbai for size with high amounts of humidity, heat, dust, etc.

Visit the gulf cost, especially New Orleans and its surrounding areas. Then compare. :P Its a big swamp with suffocating heat and 100% humidity pretty regularly... no dust though, just mosquitoes, gnats, and other pesky bugs ready to attack. I don't know how Mumbai is in the winter seasons, but in the summer, lower Louisiana and Mississippi are pretty tough contenders to rival. X'D You might feel right at home.

Our winters down here the past 4 years have consisted of day time temperatures of 70, 60 if we were lucky. We had 80s and 90s until February, and resumed such temperatures around April. We only enjoy 2 seasons down here... 2 months of fall a 10 months of summer. I really wouldn't call it fall though, none of the leaves change color. I've lived in Florida too, its pretty much the same way.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This summer is sucking so far. It came late, and now its either 90+ degree days or rain. Why can't we have something in the middle. Maybe a slight overcast day with no rain in the 70s? hah. When that happens, it'll be a day I'm working I'm sure. gah.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this