Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

omg this heat sucks

its been 95 degrees for 3 days here in NH. This sucks so much! It figures we get a heat wave before me and my dad get the chance to pull our air conditioners out of storage and install them. I really hope the rest of the summer isn't this hot all the time. It's nuts!

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

*breathes in* mmmm taste that central air mmm mm good =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yeah, it's been 90+ for us at NJ as well for the past 3 days, and today's expected to be worse. Mum flies out today, so that's good for her ... and I need an air conditioner!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

btw, that central air helped save eppys computer haha it reached quite a high temperature X'D

cant wait for the first day i get to be outside though... ive had work everyday since this lovely heat started and running outside in pants sucks. a lot. i wanted to go swimming yesterdayyyy =(

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

ya I think my computers are gonna blow if I don't get the air conditioners in soon. Right now I have like 3 fans pointed at them but the computer room is around 110 degrees lol.

sig.php

btw, that central air helped save eppys computer haha it reached quite a high temperature X'D

cant wait for the first day i get to be outside though... ive had work everyday since this lovely heat started and running outside in pants sucks. a lot. i wanted to go swimming yesterdayyyy =(

Off Topic:

yeah cause when i put the heatsink back on the CPU after cleaning it i kinda...botched it...775 slot Intel heatsinks blow...shitty ass pin design...but yeah CPU hit 97C XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

been 90's here too but the ac's been in

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You think it's a good idea to invest for those air vents for Chii, so she gets the famous Marilyn Monroe picture~esque help with the air n all?

Is it better to get a stand alone window unit or an air cooler? What consumes more power and what're your experiences with either.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

GG get a cooling pad for poor Chi. It will extend her life esp in high heat.

We've got nasty storms rolliin thru today. Lateral wind, tornado warnings, power outages, schools canceling pm kindergarten. Liz called me to tell me the storm blew her front door in. She's down in the village 0.o Shits cool here...I think. I don't see any wind damage yet

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*opens windows* *enjoys the 55-70F Degree weather* ^^;

North Dakota (none of you know what Cold is, except Strider, as he used to live here) *cough*-60+F in the winter with a windchill*cough*

Finally someone who knows what I lived with all those years. Yay!!!! I'm envious though, I want 55-70 degree weather or some rain damnit. This all sun all the time shit down here has got to go.

You don't know heat yet goku. Come to Arizona now. The normal temp as of late has been 100+ and I fear this hot weather Dubie speaks of in August cause I hear it's deadly in Arizona.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Finally someone who knows what I lived with all those years. Yay!!!! I'm envious though, I want 55-70 degree weather or some rain damnit. This all sun all the time shit down here has got to go.

You don't know heat yet goku. Come to Arizona now. The normal temp as of late has been 100+ and I fear this hot weather Dubie speaks of in August cause I hear it's deadly in Arizona.

Arizona is also desert, so yeah, it'll get worse. Texas gets worse on the western half, but where i'm at gets pretty bad too. What you have to watch out for more in Arizona is sunlight. You'll burn very fast if you're not careful, so make sure to use sunblock when you're going to be outside for a while!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Liz called me to tell me the storm blew her front door in. She's down in the village 0.o Shits cool here...I think. I don't see any wind damage yet

i got it fixed now but the glass is deff cracked in two peices so i debating on weather or not to talkem out cause i dont want them to fall out and shadder on my floor! you know this prob wouldnt of happened if my dam slum lord had fixed the out side door when he was suppost to, and as for the heat these past few days in aint that bad! and it could be alot worse we could be back in winter! i think its funny how all winter long everyone bitches how cold it is and how much snow there is and than the min. we get some warm sun everyones bitchen that its too hot! i agree somewhere in the middle would me nice but i still would rather fry than freeze!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yah but you guys got to remember u got a nice dry heat as to where us over here on the east side get stuck wit humidity and have to get all stickey!!! it's really gross! you cant even drink something wit out the glass/bottle/can condinsation geting all over ur hands!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You all don't know heat the way I do X'D, try Mumbai for size with high amounts of humidity, heat, dust, etc.

Yeah Lady, I think I'll pick one up soon, one of em electric pads with the fan thingie, she can get some air up her legs allowing her to work smoother, faster aiye.

ya you guys have it pretty bad when it comes to straight out heat but New England is so messed up when it comes to weather. One day it could be 95 degrees the next day it could be 20 degrees. I'm really not into this heat at all. I'd much rather it be snowing out then humid and nasty. I hate sweating and getting all sticky with no wind at all outside.

I really hope we get some rain or the storm you NY people are getting.

But good news, we got all the air conditioners in and the house is slowly cooling down inside. I think my computers are happy too, they no longer make weird noises like they where before lol.

sig.php

yah but you guys got to remember u got a nice dry heat as to where us over here on the east side get stuck wit humidity and have to get all stickey!!! it's really gross! you cant even drink something wit out the glass/bottle/can condinsation geting all over ur hands!

Lived in North Dakota for 22 years AMI where you can experience true humidity. Right now the dry heat is nice but we're not in the hot months yet. If I had to equate it to anything right now it feels like it would in North Dakota on an 80 degree day and thats bad enough for me. I miss my cold.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

well were just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one cause i lived in NV and i loved every second of that heat i mean yah it gets hot but as long as u got a bottle of water and some sun screen it aint that bad compared to the stick shit we get here in ny, it sucks and than the other 1/2 year we are covered in 6 feet of freezing cold snow! i use to joke around with my dad and say we have differnt seasons here in ny than they do any where alse, we have blistering cold, sticky hot, construction in the sticky hot and than rainy muddy mess! lol!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nah... We're going to try to hoard it this time...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

be carefull what u wish for the dam wind broke into my house thismorning! it took the chain lock for my door right out of my wall and cracked a window! I had to beat the door jam with a can of soup inorder to shut the door, no i'm not weird i just moved and didnt have a hammer, and when asking around to barrow one the only thing my nabor had was a can of soup how pethidic am i that i had to barrow a can of soup lol! anyways now the rain stoped and now it is quite chillie out side and with how warm its been it feels down right cold!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The supposed 'storm' was wimpy ... yeah there was a lot of wind, lot of thunder, but for what? It's not any cooler! It may have gotten cooler by 10 degrees since morning, but that's not helping now does it.

Sign in to follow this