Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Your Gaming History

Which consoles have you owned throughout your gaming life, include the ones you own now in your list.

Mine:

Atari 2600

Atari 5200

Nintendo Entertainment System

Game Boy (yes the original brick sized one :P)

Sega Genesis

Playstation

Playstation 2

Game Boy Advance

Game Boy Advance SP

Playstation 3

Xbox 360

Wii

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Snes

First I've owned, but I played games on my cousins Nes. I had also played some consoles older than Nes too, but since as far as I know they were all black & in different shapes. Ended up selling my Snes to help pay for the N64.

N64

It had some good games, but at the end of it's life cycle I threw it out. Then Sold or gave away the games I had for it.

GBA

Well it looked cool, but in the end it didn't make me want to be a handheld gamer. I lost one of two of the games I had for it & later decided to give it to my sister. I don't know what she did with it, but I'm guessing she no longer has it since she never got any games for it.

Xbox

Well I never bought it for Halo. Which sounds like everyone else did. I bought it for the games that would instantly die off as a franchise when Xbox lifespan ended, Steel Battalion. I did however own Halo 2 for it, but mostly out of the reason I wanted to go onto Xbox Live. That never happened & I ended up selling all the games for it except for Steel Battalion (LoC). Now my Xbox is a DVD player I never use much as I don't watch DVDs often. And Steel Battalion has become that thing that only impresses non-gamers because the controller is freaking huge.

Wii

Well I mainly bought it for the gimmicky controller. If not I'd mainly be a PC gamer right now. I've come to enjoy the fact I no longer have sore thumbs. Though at times I'm just more interested in my PC then go over a week without playing with my Wii.

PC

Well my longest history & actual 2nd I've owned over (& over) the years. All the way back to an era when I thought Duke Nukem was a version of Mario who had snapped because he was sick of saving the princess. Also the first place I've played FPSs.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Bah, lets see:

Gameboy (the original)

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advance

Playstation

Playstation 2

Xbox

Xbox 360

Still own every single console except the original Playstation. Parents sold it to a family friend. Don't let that fool you though, I've been gaming since the Nintendo days and even the Atari days.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

NES

SNES (still have 2 around)

Sega Genesis

Sega Saturn(such a waste XD)

Gameboy Brick (:P)

Gameboy Pocket/Color/Advance/SP

Nintendo DS

Playstation (have both the Original gray box(my second one) and a PSOne with an LCD screen)

Playstation 2

PSP

N64

Gamecube

Wii

Xbox

Xbox 360

i...think thats all of em O_O

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

NES

SNES (still have 2 around)

Sega Genesis

Sega Saturn(such a waste XD)

Gameboy Brick (:P)

Gameboy Pocket/Color/Advance/SP

Nintendo DS

Playstation (have both the Original gray box(my second one) and a PSOne with an LCD screen)

Playstation 2

PSP

N64

Gamecube

Wii

Xbox

Xbox 360

i...think thats all of em O_O

I actually still have my brick laying around somewhere. I haven't touched it in more than a decade. X'D

ive only actually owned a ps3, and the hand helds; all the rest were my brothers,

we had a Master System 2

Snes

n64

saturn

dreamcast

ps1,2,3

gamecube

psp

Ds lite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

-Sega Master System

-Gameboy (or the brick as it's been called)

-Sega Genesis x2

-32X (for a short time)

-Gameboy Pocket

-SNES (it's actualy my step brothers but it's mine now... if I can ever find the damed thing)

-Playstation

-Dreamcast

-PS2

-PC (crappy one)

-Nintendo DS

-PC (custome build)

-PS3

-PSP

I may or may not had also had an Atari something, Clecovision, and Game Gear. I don't remember if I ever "claimed" those from my step brothers or not.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

I had an Atari, then moved on to those 8 and 16 bit cartridge tv games, and then the computer. I haven't owned any console ever since ... my brother did borrow a PS2, PSP, DS, etc. but I never had the time to play on em.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

no wonder you guys don't have an arrest record, you were too busy playing video games to get into trouble X'D

Playstation

N64

PS2

Gamecube

:P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

no wonder you guys don't have an arrest record, you were too busy playing video games to get into trouble X'D
Off Topic:

Oh... I still got in trouble with the cops... etc... That didn't stop until I got my own apartment...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

what were you arrested for ?? ^_^

which time sweetie :evil:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

atari 2600

nes

snes

turbo graphics

sega /master console

gamboy brick/pocket/color/sp

DS

sega saturn

sega nomad

game gear

virtual boy

sega 32x/ sega cd

n64

ps/ps1/ps2

psp

wii

xbox

gamecube

... i feel like im forgetting a few but meh thats the general over the years

sold 2 ds lites and my psp.

i found that hand helds get boring pretty fast.

Indeed. I kept my SP for less than 3 months before I traded it in. I then realized I shouldn't spend any more money on hand helds because I just never used them. Its not that I didn't like them, but they did get kinda boring.

NES

SNES

Atari (I can't remember what Atari, all I remember is playing dig dug, pit fall and some other games in my room about 20 years ago. It might not have even been an atari for all I know. X'D)

Sega Genesis (my brother had this one)

Gameboy Brick

Gameboy Color

Playstation

Playstation 2

N64

Gamecube

Multiple PCs throughout the years

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg