Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

Yay Summer Vacation!!

So yesturday was my last day for this year, i've been busy with exams last week and this week but i'm finally done!! <.< for now

*dances crazily* =^-^=

so i started my vacation off with sleeping in O.o then cleaned the cages with little step sister Gabby.

tomorrow i'm going with my mom, sister, niece and nephew, and boyfriend to go see the new narnia woot woot!!

what are yall doing over the summer with ur kinfolk and lovers? *already knows the majority of yall are working*

Since I am on best rest I am spending the next few weeks with my inlaws untill June 25th. When I come home, I am lounging in my air conditioned house and relaxing (it's like 115-120 degrees in the summer here).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

O.o *blinks*

my mom wants me to spend my whole summer with her since i pretty much spent all of last summer at my dad's but my dad wants me to spend summer with him again (which really isnt us spending time together just me helping him add onto the house and i'm just a safety hazard x.x)

oh and outside bad, inside good :] *flails crazily in front of a fan* >.> my fan MINE!!! *runs away with fan and hides* O.o

Whats this summer vacation you speak of? I vaguely remember them from high school but it's all just a haze.

With that said I've still got class (my college is year round so no 3 month summer break for me) and work. Outside of that there will be plenty of the usual (watching anime, reading manga, playing WoW and any other video game that currently interests me).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Strider~kun, go easy on the H~games X'D.
Pssttt, how the hell do I make them work?!

Sadly GG I haven't touched an H-game in 4 months (I know, wth really).

I'll tell you later, to many young and impressionable minds in here. You might want to make sure your computer can handle them, they're quite rough on them if you know what I mean *wink*

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

aaaaaah!! *runs around flailing with panic then a idea bubble forms* oi O.o!

*gets some bubble gum, blows up a new memory bubble and puts all sledgstone's old day memories inside then bubble wrap it, scotch tape it, makes and iron cast and puts it inside and then rents a crane to have the memory bubble float over sledgstone's head till it's time to pay the rent again*

:] all better?!?

Sadly GG I haven't touched an H-game in 4 months (I know, wth really).

I'll tell you later, to many young and impressionable minds in here. You might want to make sure your computer can handle them, they're quite rough on them if you know what I mean *wink*
^_^; I knowz ... I get scared cos of the language first of all, wouldn't wanna not know how to read it and then figure out ways to uninstall it!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.